NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #10 in Bronzer

Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

Buy on Sephora
Maria C.
This product it is the best. I bought it because I was going on a trip and needed something compact and easy to carry around. This one is perfect for this occasion and every occasion, two for one and great coverage and for highlight, buy it!
Maritza S.
South Jordan, UT
I purchased mine so long ago and I seriously use it every day. I can't believe I haven't hit pan yet! It's subtle enough to look great with any eyeshadow/lip colors and has a hint of shimmer to make your cheeks glowy.
I don't use the bronzer much because I prefer a matte finish for that, but I know it looks great in the summer with a tan.
Valeria E.
Port St Lucie, FL
i like this bronzer,is so good for dark skin or light black skin ,i like this but my skin is like a little bit white with coffee color,has a matte with shinning but not at all,i think is good but is not the best,i don´t think so i buy it again
Thalia P.
Love the duo pack! The blush color is the perfect color for me and has been one of my all time favorites. Both last very long and I would definitely buy it again
Jocelyn L.
Douglas , GA
This duo is great. It is easy to apply and easy to blend. If you use the right movement. The only bad about this is that if your dark skin like me you would probably not but this product. It works better on light skin people but you should try it.!
Kelsi K.
Riverview, MI
I really liked the O*gasm blush, but was not a big fan of the Laguna bronzer. It wasn't very blend-able on the skin and looked harsh. It also made my skin appear dirty because it wouldn't blend as much. I still use it sometimes but try not to use it by itself.
Samaida S.
This Nars duo its my go to! When I dont really have to mich time to do my makeup its really easy to blend, ads color and a little definition to my cheek bones without to much work. And the Orgams blush goes with pretty much any lip color so my makeup always looks well balance.
shaelen s.
Im absolutely love this bronzer laguna is one of my most favorite everyday bronzers i give it a 10/10 . The orgasm blush is gorgeous and of course its mostly known for its name lol ! Only thing id have to day about this duo is the price range its quality , packaging and pigmentation is flawless but the prices is a little over board .
Victoria J.
Laurel Spgs, NJ
love this product!! perfect for on the go!! it is easy to blend but pigment is light because it is hard to get big brushes in there. yes, it is buildable and i do recommend doing so. i do recommend this for others so please do try out!!!!!
Purba A.
Jamaica, NY
I really loved Laguna from this duo and it is a little darker than normal Laguna. I loved this bronzer so much that I bought a full size Laguna and casino. However, I did not like the blush at all because it was too glittery for my taste.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..