BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Jeanette G.
Indianapolis, IN
This bronzer is so deep so dark so perfect for Contour there should be nothing else on the shelves they do make a knockoff from Elf which is pretty good but this stuff is the best blush in the best bronzer I've ever used hands down
Andrea W.
I love this bronzer and blush to go. Narrs is a bit more expensive of a brand but I feel like the combination of these two together makes it very cost affordable. I would recommend it to others and I love the shades.
Abigail D.
E Greenwich, RI
One of the the best blush/bronzer duos on the market. They are shimmery, but it's more of a 'sheen' - doesn't come out looking glittery at all. Truly good for almost every skin tone, including the fairest of them all!
Kelsey M.
Charlotte, NC
This is my biggest little secret. I keep my full size in my makeup bag, and the mini in my car for touch up emergencies. I haven't cheated on my NARS duo in 3 years. Even coverage, high quality pigment and doesn't bother my sensitive skin! (Double plus!!)
Taylor G.
Winston Salem , NC
I like duos and this is a great quality set. My skin in pale so I really have to blend out and apply it light. But overall it is amazing and looks great. But my skin is oily so it made it sorta dry but I would recommend
Angie H.
I truly love this product. It's my go to bronzer/blush duo. It works perfectly on every skin tone (in my opinion) it's a high end so it is a little pricey but totally worth it. If you don't own any blush or bronzer from BB. I recommend you to give this a try since the colors are versatile and very popular too
Nicole O.
This is my absolute favorite duo. I use it for my everyday look. The blush has a hint of shimmer so I don't even have to add any highlight for my daytime look. it lasts all day but I do use a primer and a setting spray most of the time. I have medium tan skin and I love the way it looks on my skin color.
Gabrielle D.
Alexander, NC
Not my favorite blush/bronzer duo but it's really pigmented. More shimmery than I like. It would be good for contouring for those who like to contour with powder as opposed to cream. Don't think I'd buy this again but to each their own.
Sara S.
Shreveport , LA
who doesn't love a good blush and bronzer duo? i just throw this in my purse when i'm on vacation and can just give so much life to the face. little blush and bronzer goes a long way. especially with the nars colors.
Sabrina C.
Lilburn, GA
This was my go-to blush and bronzer duo for years! Gorgeous colors and nice texture, but after trying my new blush, I feel like the NARS isn't as pigmented as I thought. Also, I've had 2 break on me, both times the blush side cracked. Unless there's a shade I NEED, probably won't be getting this again.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora