NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Sowad J.
one of my all time favorite products. love that they have a great color selection- applies creamy and stays on for hours. given that nars has a good cook selection- you can always use one shade to contour, and the other to bronze. ears blushes are one of the best ones out their so you its lovely that you get true products in one compact. would definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone
Zion H.
This is the most dynamic duo anyone can ever own. Go out there and get yours because the color stays on and is worth every penny. This pigmentation in these products are great and I would always recommend this product to anyone who likes a good duo.
Selena B.
Villa Hills, KY
This is the perfect bronzer and blush duo. I have used NARS blush for quite some time, but decided to give this duo a try when I needed to replace my blush, but Sephora was out. I love the sun-kissed glow that I get from the bronzer and the lovely shimmer that I get from the blush. Great product!
Nina H.
Madison, WI
I absolutely love the Nars blush and the laguna bronzer. They both look effortless on any skin color and give you a healthy glow. The duo is perfect for travel because you only need one compact to carry around! The deal this gives you too is amazing.
Kathryn L.
San Francisco, CA
This is one of my go-to travel palettes. I have been obsessed with the Laguna bronzer for several years now and always find my way back to it after brief flirtations with other brands. It's almost a universal bronzer, I've gotten several of my friends to buy it and it's looked great on all of them-- from the fairest to the naturally bronzed ladies!
SOLMAYRA M.
great duo! love the finish it has. use it for contouring sometimes. its easy to blend not super thick so it has a smooth texture and it is true to color. you only need a bit. i have medium beige skin tone and sometime use give my brush spray of setting spray to deepen the color. which i love.
Julie T.
Washington, DC
I just got this duo a little over a week ago and ever since I started using it I've gotten so many compliments on my complexion! The bronzer is just sheer enough that it defines without making you look like you smeared dirt on your face and the blush is just shimmery and pigmented enough to give you a nice flush. I use it daily! So worth the price.
Jessica B.
Hagerstown, MD
I'm one of the very few people I know of who doesn't like these products. I have really pale skin and these colors are just too dark for me, no matter how lightly I use them. The packaging feels luxurious, but for the price you pay, it should. (;
Alexis P.
Louisville, KY
Very nice sun kissed look, must blend a lot so that it doesn't look muddy, very smooth formula and easy to work with, beautiful golden shine to the face, perfect bronzer for the summer time, highly recommended
italiana s.
North Haven, CT
this is probably one of my fav. recent purchases because this combines two of the most important iconic products of all time for bronzing and blushing your face. it works well on all skin tones and at any time of the year. It's a must for any kit!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..