BY NARS #61 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Victoria d.
Harpers Ferry, WV
This is a duo that every makeup lover should own. Both provide a healthy glow to the skin. I have combination skin and
This is perfect for the summertime. With a setting spray, this lasts all day and I will buy this again.
Patricia P.
Asheville, NC
Nars Laguna is my favorite bronzer but I use mine for contouring. It's the perfect shade for me and it's pigmented and very long lasting. I also love the blush Orgasm, it's a beautiful shade and I think it would work for most skin types. I will definitely purchase this again even though it's a little pricey.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
I absolutely love this duo! I've seen a lot of people use it on YouTube and so I bought it for myself. Great purchase, and I will definitely re buy it! They're so pigmented and I have oily skin - they stay on all day long!
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
I love the bronzer and the blush! The bronzer is not matte, but still looks natural. Both look great on my very fair skin and are fairly long lasting. Definitely a classic combo, and I can totally see why they are so popular.
Lisa B.
This is the most flattering shades of blush and bronzer out there. Nothing comes close to it! Universally flattering for all skin tones. Stays on all day, buildable color. The best blush out there, period. Worth every penny.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Great duo that can double as every day and a travel palette. I love laguna and orgasm. They are flawless and blend beautifully. I always use my NARS Yachiyo to apply. A perfect duo to start with if you are new to NARS. Highly recommend!
Sonia R.
Monrovia, CA
If you're new to NARS and are curious about the much hyped Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer then this product is the perfect way to give both a try. Orgasm has been highly publicized by beauty editors and youtube gurus as the go-to blush that suits a variety of skin tones, its a pretty peachy-pink shade with a gold sheen while Laguna is a medium bronze shade with slight shimmer. They go together very well and do indeed flatter a multitude of skin tones and the pigmentation ensures they last nearly all day.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
This is such an awesome blush/bronzer duo. It features "Orgasm", my favorite NARS blush and "Laguna" which is an amazing bronzer. The formula on these is incredible. They are both super pigmented and go on so smooth. They are easy to blend and look flawless together. I would highly recommend this duo. Perfect for contouring.
Jacklynne C.
Laguna is not the best bronzer for some skin type. I find it hard to blend and difficult to see the color on my face. The color is on the darker side, using too much resulted in looking "dirty". Orgasmm is a really fun and simmery blush, extremely pigmented.
Nina-Marie N.
Bronx, NY
This was my first Nars product and the only product in my routine that I actually purchase over & over. I switch from time to time but I always go back to this Classic. If I have a tan it looks good, if I am midwinter pale it still looks good, adding just the right amount of color to my face. I love it.
Chloe B.
Does this compare to the elf quad bronzer set thing?
Vaishu S.
What is bronzer i don't know what it is that
Audrey M.
I hear this stuff is magical!! Are the colors really pigmented and do they look good on fair skin?
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
Is this product worth the money? I need a new blush and have heard this is good. What color works well with fair to light skin tones?
Jordan P.
Are there different dhades for different skin tones or is it one fits all kinda deal?