BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...9 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA
I had a very successful outcome while using this product. The colors went with my skin tone very well and it lasted for a good while. Whenever this product arrived it was in great condition and the packaging was great! I would definitely buy this product again!
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
I absolutely love this duo! I've seen a lot of people use it on YouTube and so I bought it for myself. Great purchase, and I will definitely re buy it! They're so pigmented and I have oily skin - they stay on all day long!
Cassandra T.
I use this product every single day..a swipe of the bronzer to contour my cheekbones. I've gotten so many compliments on how 'flawless' my makeup looks & I love that these two colours (sin + casino) are so blendable & easy to apply. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Sonia R.
Monrovia, CA
If you're new to NARS and are curious about the much hyped Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer then this product is the perfect way to give both a try. Orgasm has been highly publicized by beauty editors and youtube gurus as the go-to blush that suits a variety of skin tones, its a pretty peachy-pink shade with a gold sheen while Laguna is a medium bronze shade with slight shimmer. They go together very well and do indeed flatter a multitude of skin tones and the pigmentation ensures they last nearly all day.
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
I love the bronzer and the blush! The bronzer is not matte, but still looks natural. Both look great on my very fair skin and are fairly long lasting. Definitely a classic combo, and I can totally see why they are so popular.
Lisa B.
This is the most flattering shades of blush and bronzer out there. Nothing comes close to it! Universally flattering for all skin tones. Stays on all day, buildable color. The best blush out there, period. Worth every penny.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
This is such an awesome blush/bronzer duo. It features "Orgasm", my favorite NARS blush and "Laguna" which is an amazing bronzer. The formula on these is incredible. They are both super pigmented and go on so smooth. They are easy to blend and look flawless together. I would highly recommend this duo. Perfect for contouring.
Rebecca B.
McKinney, Texas
Amazing duo!!!!! Can't live without this!! It is easy to apply, very pigmented and goes in smooth. Lasts all day.
I love this product and its in my top 5 and the packaging is cute and classy. Most definitely will be repurchasing again!!' Highly recommend it!!!
Nina-Marie N.
Bronx, NY
This was my first Nars product and the only product in my routine that I actually purchase over & over. I switch from time to time but I always go back to this Classic. If I have a tan it looks good, if I am midwinter pale it still looks good, adding just the right amount of color to my face. I love it.
Suzzette M.
I love this duo. I have the orgasm/laguna dúo and it's to die for. The blush is awesome and the bronzer is buildable. It lasts all day and it doesn't look ashy on my skin tone at all. I have medium skin tone. Recommend it to anyone and it comes handy when on the go
Ellie D.
South Yorkshire, Sheffield
What kind of colour is the Laguna contour? Does it look orangey on light skin tones?
Maira P.
Seattle, WA
Can I do a good contour with that?
Vaishu S.
What is bronzer i don't know what it is that
HernanAlexis D.
I've seen an elf bronzer and blush duo like this.. Does anyone know if it is the same? just difference in price?
Audrey M.
I hear this stuff is magical!! Are the colors really pigmented and do they look good on fair skin?

back