BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use this blush/bronzer duo almost every day. I think it would work well for all skin tones! You can build them both up, so even those with very pale skin can use the bronzer, and the blush adds just the right amount of warmth to your cheeks. One of my favorite everyday makeup products!
Jacklynne C.
Laguna is not the best bronzer for some skin type. I find it hard to blend and difficult to see the color on my face. The color is on the darker side, using too much resulted in looking "dirty". Orgasmm is a really fun and simmery blush, extremely pigmented.
Tiffanie M.
Dugspur, VA
This is a great little duo, if you've ever wanted to try either of this, this would be a great little investment. they are both great products and they are light so i would only get this if you're light-medium. I would definitely recommend if your interested.
Suzzette M.
I love this duo. I have the orgasm/laguna dúo and it's to die for. The blush is awesome and the bronzer is buildable. It lasts all day and it doesn't look ashy on my skin tone at all. I have medium skin tone. Recommend it to anyone and it comes handy when on the go
Natalie K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It does the job well, and the coloring is nice and works with my skin. I am a little pale and it works for me. Kind of a shimmery finish although not really noticeable. it is pretty long lasting. I would probably recommend it to others, it's a good bronzer.
Brittney S.
JBSA Lackland , TX
Amazing blush! A perfect color that looks amazing on. Peachy blush is my fav! The bronzer is okay as well, a bit orange in my opinion, although I really do enjoy using it. I have a pale medium skin tone and it works perfect on me. I bit pricey, but I like it.
AnnMarie B.
Worcester, MA
This is my go to! The Orgasma and Laguna is my favorite! I have medium skin tone, and it really compliments it and works well with all skin tones. My friends range from very light to very dark and works on all of them!
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
Hands down favorite #blush of all time. I'm on my 6th or 7th compact. It has a hint of #shimmer so you don't need a highlighter unless you want that #BAM glow. This blush will forever be in my makeup bag. Go get you some!!
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This product is a steal! It's a great price for a duo like this and it's easy for traveling and the shades for both are beyond amazing. They apply so well and everything is on flllleeekkkkkk. Don't hesitate to purchase
Jeanette G.
Indianapolis, IN
This bronzer is so deep so dark so perfect for Contour there should be nothing else on the shelves they do make a knockoff from Elf which is pretty good but this stuff is the best blush in the best bronzer I've ever used hands down
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I have a question about this product does it look good with light to med skin tone and green eyes
Samantha J.
Rock Hill, SC
Is this product good for someone who has dry skin?
Jamecia S.
Rex, GA
Is this a really good product and is it expensive?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Is the elf blush/bronzer duo a good dupe for this?
Maira P.
Seattle, WA
Can I do a good contour with that?

Sephora