NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
José L.
Hilmar, CA
I love the "Orgasm" blush by NARS it's my favorite blush, I use It everyday and I just like how it goes with my skin tone. It would be nice if it could be a little bit bigger but the packaging it's fine. Definitely I'll buy it again and recommend it.
Melanie W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I just bought this for my mom for her birthday yesterday! I am in lvoe with it! I had to get it for her. Everything by NARS is inevitably perfect, but this, oh my god. The packaging is just WOW; it always it. I got her Oasis/ Laguna and I think it is perfect for contouring. Yes, it is a bit pricey compared to other products, but I think it is worth it!
Gaby S.
Definitely my go-to blush and bronzer duo. I was slightly skeptical at first because the bronzer has a slight shimmer to it in the pan but once applied it's hardly noticeable. The pigmentation is so opaque so go in with a light hand. The formula is great on my oily skin, the product is long lasting and doesn't move around on my face throughout the day.
Britt S.
Bowie, MD
Org*sm is such a flattering color on everyone, it is a bit shimmery but it comes across very subtle on the skin. The Laguna bronzer is something that I always come back to, it is a little cool so you could use it for contouring but it's worked well as a bronzer for me even with fair skin.
Génesis B.
I think Nars is a very expensive brand for me, but this Duo worths it! nice color, good contouring, the price is good too, for my skin is very nice and sometimes i thing the blush doesn´t stay all day. definitely i'll recommend to my friends. they need to prove it.
Michelinne C.
In my honest opinion, I thought that this was just too hyped out in my opinion. I was expecting so much from this and I was very disappointed. It's expensive, and I just don't think it's worth it. The bronzer and blush were just too shimmery for me, and I looked like an oompa loompa because the bronzer made me look orange.. It was a waste of my money.
Flo S.
This is a beautiful duo but we always have the same blush color, Orgasm, which is a gorgeous shade but not in every single face powder product! The bronzer is great as a contour shade as well. I would recommend this one of course but some new shades would be great!
Megan C.
Bloomfield, IN
THE BEST VALUE EVER! I love the NARS blush-bronzer duo. I tend to use bronzer and blush at the same time, for a sculpted contour. Why not put my favorite duo together so that I don't lose them and they run out at the same time? I chose Laguna and orgsm - the best-selling duo ever (for a reason).
Yanibell P.
Nars takes the win with this blush and bronzer duo. I love Nars because it works well with sensitive skin and their products aren't harsh on the skin. It stays true to color and works well with mostly all skin tones. I am definitely buying it again
Nicole K.
This is a great way to have both O blush and Laguna bronzer together. These are two of NARS most popular products for good reason. O blush is a perfect peachy pink with gold shimmer and Laguna is a neutral matte bronzer- not too dark and not too light.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..