BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Brooke A.
South Jordan , UT
I love the bronzer and the blush! The bronzer is not matte, but still looks natural. Both look great on my very fair skin and are fairly long lasting. Definitely a classic combo, and I can totally see why they are so popular.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
I absolutely love this duo! I've seen a lot of people use it on YouTube and so I bought it for myself. Great purchase, and I will definitely re buy it! They're so pigmented and I have oily skin - they stay on all day long!
Michele H.
I use this product everyday, laguna builds up slowly so you can go for as natural or as made up as you choose which is great for someone like me with very fair skin and orgasm is a great color. I can't speak to the quality in comparison with being sold separately but once it runs out I will definitely pick more up.
Lisa B.
This is the most flattering shades of blush and bronzer out there. Nothing comes close to it! Universally flattering for all skin tones. Stays on all day, buildable color. The best blush out there, period. Worth every penny.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Great duo that can double as every day and a travel palette. I love laguna and orgasm. They are flawless and blend beautifully. I always use my NARS Yachiyo to apply. A perfect duo to start with if you are new to NARS. Highly recommend!
Sonia R.
Monrovia, CA
If you're new to NARS and are curious about the much hyped Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer then this product is the perfect way to give both a try. Orgasm has been highly publicized by beauty editors and youtube gurus as the go-to blush that suits a variety of skin tones, its a pretty peachy-pink shade with a gold sheen while Laguna is a medium bronze shade with slight shimmer. They go together very well and do indeed flatter a multitude of skin tones and the pigmentation ensures they last nearly all day.
Marissa Y.
Lennon, MI
I think this is a great blush and bronzer combo. Both colors are great for most skin tones and I appreciate the little shimmer in the blush and that the bronzer is matte. Perfect for traveling, I will definitely buy again!
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
This is such an awesome blush/bronzer duo. It features "Orgasm", my favorite NARS blush and "Laguna" which is an amazing bronzer. The formula on these is incredible. They are both super pigmented and go on so smooth. They are easy to blend and look flawless together. I would highly recommend this duo. Perfect for contouring.
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA
I had a very successful outcome while using this product. The colors went with my skin tone very well and it lasted for a good while. Whenever this product arrived it was in great condition and the packaging was great! I would definitely buy this product again!
Pamela R.
These are amazing. A two in one product is the one for me. Their blushes are mega pigmented just a tiny bit will go a long way for you. And the bronzer looks so good on my complexion. It looks totally natural and not muddy at all on me. I recommend this to all my friends that are looking for a duo like this.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..