BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Victoria d.
Harpers Ferry, WV
This is a duo that every makeup lover should own. Both provide a healthy glow to the skin. I have combination skin and
This is perfect for the summertime. With a setting spray, this lasts all day and I will buy this again.
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
I love the bronzer and the blush! The bronzer is not matte, but still looks natural. Both look great on my very fair skin and are fairly long lasting. Definitely a classic combo, and I can totally see why they are so popular.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
I absolutely love this duo! I've seen a lot of people use it on YouTube and so I bought it for myself. Great purchase, and I will definitely re buy it! They're so pigmented and I have oily skin - they stay on all day long!
Michele H.
I use this product everyday, laguna builds up slowly so you can go for as natural or as made up as you choose which is great for someone like me with very fair skin and orgasm is a great color. I can't speak to the quality in comparison with being sold separately but once it runs out I will definitely pick more up.
Sonia R.
Monrovia, CA
If you're new to NARS and are curious about the much hyped Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer then this product is the perfect way to give both a try. Orgasm has been highly publicized by beauty editors and youtube gurus as the go-to blush that suits a variety of skin tones, its a pretty peachy-pink shade with a gold sheen while Laguna is a medium bronze shade with slight shimmer. They go together very well and do indeed flatter a multitude of skin tones and the pigmentation ensures they last nearly all day.
Cassandra T.
I use this product every single day..a swipe of the bronzer to contour my cheekbones. I've gotten so many compliments on how 'flawless' my makeup looks & I love that these two colours (sin + casino) are so blendable & easy to apply. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Lisa B.
This is the most flattering shades of blush and bronzer out there. Nothing comes close to it! Universally flattering for all skin tones. Stays on all day, buildable color. The best blush out there, period. Worth every penny.
Patricia P.
Asheville, NC
Nars Laguna is my favorite bronzer but I use mine for contouring. It's the perfect shade for me and it's pigmented and very long lasting. I also love the blush Orgasm, it's a beautiful shade and I think it would work for most skin types. I will definitely purchase this again even though it's a little pricey.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
This is such an awesome blush/bronzer duo. It features "Orgasm", my favorite NARS blush and "Laguna" which is an amazing bronzer. The formula on these is incredible. They are both super pigmented and go on so smooth. They are easy to blend and look flawless together. I would highly recommend this duo. Perfect for contouring.
Marissa Y.
Lennon, MI
I think this is a great blush and bronzer combo. Both colors are great for most skin tones and I appreciate the little shimmer in the blush and that the bronzer is matte. Perfect for traveling, I will definitely buy again!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back