NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
This duro is my fave combo pack. I loved it so much it was once in all the christmas stockings. I cant get enough of the brownzer. I use it all the time and even use it as a eyeshadow when traveling. The blush is a great pink shade just right for me.
Shannon S.
I love this duo especially when I'm in a rush. It's perfect for warming up your face with a subtle glow or just a small bit of blush for healthy looking skin. I swear by nars blushes and bronzers. The formula is so soft and very bendable.
Anny T.
Los Angeles , CA
Love NARS blushes. Great pigmentation. Great color selection. A little goes a long way. I have too many in my collection to pick a favorite but I'm currently obsessed with liberte. It's my too lazy to apply bronzed and blush combo. If you don't like shimmer make sure to select one of the matte ones because NARS is not shy with shimmer
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
This is my absolute favorite bronzer and my favorite blush. I sometimes like to mix both colors together and use it instead of blush. I prefer matte bronzers for contouring so I don't contour with this. They're both such pretty colors and they're absolutely worth the price. I've had it for about 2 years, but I still have so much product.
Breanna P.
Dallas, GA
For as much as this costs, you would think it would be outstanding and I was very disappointed. They both seemed dry and chalky and we're not pigmented at all. I tried rubbing the top layer off in case there was a dry spray over but no matter how much I dig a brush in, it won't pick up enough product to actually show up on my skin.
Ericka C.
Clarksville, MD
I had always bought NARS blush in 'sin' or 'orgasm', since NARS blush, bronzer, and eye shadow products are pretty much my favorite (and I rarely stray). Then I saw this package with the blush and bronzer and was excited for the 2 for 2 deal. These colors work well on all skin types and you can't go wrong with anything from NARS.
Lila A.
I purchased this product after watching the show called 'What Not To Wear' on TLC. I put a bit of the bronzer (Laguna) around my outer forehead and my upper cheekbone and then brush the blush (orgasm) on my entire cheekbone in a sweeping motion and it just gives a slight glow without going overboard. It looks like you were kissed by the sun!
Arianna P.
Fountain Valley, CA
This product is very shiny I personally did not like it because it made my skin look more oily then it already is. It is long lasting I wore it for 8hours it held up good. It is very easy to blend. I just did not like how shiny and glittery it was personally.e.l.f. Aqua Beauty Blush & Bronzer
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
The color in this is absolutely beautiful. The blush is very pigmented so just a little goes a long way. The bronzer is one of my faves it's shimmery but not too shimmery more of like a sheen. It's great for travel too because of the small compact.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
Omg I cannot rave about this product enough!!! I've recommended it to all my friends and family. It is the BEST blush and bronzer in one. It truly compliments any skin tone and blends very well. NARS is one of my favorite brands for sure.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..