NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
I love naps and this is a perfect duo. i love to add some bronzer to my lower cheeks and then add some blush on my cheek to create an easy perfect look! its definitely long lasting and you can add as much as you want. I'd def buy again when i run out of my current stuff
Rash A.
Rockville , MD
I like this duo, I have medium skin and this duo goes with any skin colour and type. For me it's must have product specially laguna bronzer which gives sunkissed look for price it bit expensive but work great on checks. I definitely recommend this product.
Katherine G.
I love this duo! The blush has a nice pigment and it also adds a good shimmer. The bronzer works really well as well and I like how they are together to save space in my makeup bag. Great for traveling and do not have to stress about buying other products.
Emily I.
Toms River, NJ
I love this combo! These colors are amazing! They flatter a range of skin tones fair- medium/dark. Thy just just a touch of shimmer that really catch the light and make you glow. I can't get enough of this par, I've been using them almost every day for years, can't get enough!
Bianca M.
Livermore, CA
This duo delivers a healthy-looking, bronzed glow and radiant finish.
Best for skin with olive tones and pale.
Best for contouring this is amazing.
This is one of the industries' most iconic drops.
I will be buying this item every time it runs out.
Gaby S.
Definitely my go-to blush and bronzer duo. I was slightly skeptical at first because the bronzer has a slight shimmer to it in the pan but once applied it's hardly noticeable. The pigmentation is so opaque so go in with a light hand. The formula is great on my oily skin, the product is long lasting and doesn't move around on my face throughout the day.
Lara D.
I received this as a special with my purchase and understand why Nars has such a great reputation for blushes and foundations. I have a medium olive complexion and this looks fabulous. The pink color adds a natural, fresh looking flush while the bronzer is great for contouring. The application lasts for hours and doesn't make my face look overly made up.
José L.
Hilmar, CA
I love the "Orgasm" blush by NARS it's my favorite blush, I use It everyday and I just like how it goes with my skin tone. It would be nice if it could be a little bit bigger but the packaging it's fine. Definitely I'll buy it again and recommend it.
Melanie W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I just bought this for my mom for her birthday yesterday! I am in lvoe with it! I had to get it for her. Everything by NARS is inevitably perfect, but this, oh my god. The packaging is just WOW; it always it. I got her Oasis/ Laguna and I think it is perfect for contouring. Yes, it is a bit pricey compared to other products, but I think it is worth it!
Sowad J.
one of my all time favorite products. love that they have a great color selection- applies creamy and stays on for hours. given that nars has a good cook selection- you can always use one shade to contour, and the other to bronze. ears blushes are one of the best ones out their so you its lovely that you get true products in one compact. would definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..