BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I love this cute little duo. I take it with me when I travel to save on space. It works on me for bronzing or built up for a contour. It was worth it for me price wise because I love it so much. ELF has a dupe for it but its not as pigmented as the original NARS duo.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Absolutely the best bronzer/blush duo I have ever purchased. The pigmentation is amazing and is good for sensitive skin. This specific shade is great for contouring. However, it is really pricey for not a ton of makeup - so it is a very special occasion for me to buy it (e.l.f.'s bronzer/blush duos are a decent comparison)!
Sara E.
Ankeny, IA
Org*sm is my new favorite blush! I'm still trying to decide how the laguna bronzer compares to others I've tried, but seems nice and subtle so far. The Org*sm blush is also shimmery and pretty enough on its on that I don't use a highlighter when I wear it
cheyenne m.
clearlake
Oh my gosh this is such an awesome product I have very olive skin close to pill and it has a beautiful Matt finish and it fits my skin tone very well in the pros are just it's amazing the formulas awesome because it's just a little pricey but it's worth it Nars in general is an amazing company and I would recommend this to anybody
Melissa V.
Great that it is in a compact, it's easy for me to put in my purse when on the go. Love the look of it. The benefit to it is that it comes with two colors in one. I would buy again. I recommend this to all those bronzer lovers.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I LOOVEEEE NARS. The best bronzer & blush <3 love the color combination looks goos pretty much in every skin tone. Blends very easy and love how the blush is already added to it because you don't have to be crying separated products.
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I love the NARS blush and Laguna bronzer duo. Although Laguna is a bronzer, I find it perfect for me to contour my cheek bones with. The blush color really gives me a naturally flushed look. This pallet is just the perfect duo
Kate C.
I really love how this product has both a blush and a bronzer in it! It really saves you time in the morning! I would say that the bronzer is pretty good at contouring, not extremely good, but decent. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to save money AND time!
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
This is the classic duo from NARS and a great starting point to try their blushes and powders. The O blush is so pretty, it really is the best flush of color. The Laguna bronzer adds definition without being muddy. Worth the money!
Jennifer L.
Tacoma, WA
THIS PRODUCT IS a must buy! for all skin tones, this cars blush and bronzer duo looks amazing on the face and you can tell that its not a drug store product, because it sticks long and looks so different, the colors blend well together and it almost gives you a natural spring time look, I started using this duo this year and I have only heard great compliments while i was wearing it. My skin tone is a bit yellow and beige and dry and this complimented me well. I will definitely be buying this more often and recommending it to those around me
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..