BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Vanessa G.
Corp Christi, TX
i have this one and i'm in love! i've hit pan on this bronzer i don't even know how many times! it's very pigmented and buttery! it's kinda expensive but worth every penny! you need this duo in your life! it's the best duo every!
Lacey G.
Richmond, KY
Thought I was going to be in love after hearing so much hype about this duo but after taking it home the blush got almost a film on it and wouldn't go on my brush. I've had products like this before and the only way to fix is to scrape it into a powder but with the price it just wasn't worth it, maybe I got a bad batch though.
Alexis P.
Queen Creek
Love the NARS Orgasm and Laguna blush duo I definitely would repurchase this product! Lol only if my boyfriend would actually let me use his card haha So until then I try to use as little as I can of this product! But a little goes a long way! & the blush is universal for any skin tone & so is the bronzer! It's a MUST have
Nicole V.
Los Angeles , CA
Recently purchased this at Sephora and I've completely fallen in love. This duo is perfectly matches for the skin tone. It's a little price because it is high end but it's totally worth it. I got in on implode buy and I'm so glad I did. I recommend it to all my friends ✨
Michaela S.
Atlanta, GA
I received this duo for christmas last year. Not know too much about make up, I had hear of Nars but hadn't tried any of their products. I fell in love immediately! The bronze/blush combo is perfect in conjunction with my foundation and can easily be used for contour. I would absolutely recommend this to other users!
Bianca C.
SAN JOSE, CA
This nars bronzer and blush duo is fantastic!! It is just the right shades for practically any skin tone (I am more fair skin tone). but I love it because it has a hint of shimmer as well. It is such great quality and lasts all day.
Reyna F.

I like with madness always in my bag I use it as a shade one of the best shopping I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
For me it is the best for tanned skin like mine
yes the best the best the best I am not surprised being of nars always work on their products
Jenny W.
Mobile, AL
I love that NARS came out with my two favorite products and one. I keep this in my purse in case I ever need to touch up during the day. The bronzer is not that dark on me but I still enjoy using it because it does not look orange.
Rina O.
My favorite travel bronzer and blush. The blush a nice, natural and rosy blush color but it does have a little glitter to it. Laguna bronzer is natural. It is one of those bronzers where you can wear at the beach, in the morning and or anywhere. It's great for traveling
Netanya C.
I'm rating a 3 out of 5 only because I didn't really like the bronzer. It wasn't that pigmented when I applied it to my face. It also has a shimmer which I don't really like for bronzers. The only good part is the blush. Absolutely beautiful.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..