NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #31 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Alexis P.
Louisville, KY
Very nice sun kissed look, must blend a lot so that it doesn't look muddy, very smooth formula and easy to work with, beautiful golden shine to the face, perfect bronzer for the summer time, highly recommended
SOLMAYRA M.
great duo! love the finish it has. use it for contouring sometimes. its easy to blend not super thick so it has a smooth texture and it is true to color. you only need a bit. i have medium beige skin tone and sometime use give my brush spray of setting spray to deepen the color. which i love.
Abigail D.
Atlanta, Ga
This is a pretty fantastic duo. It's not the company's best selling blush without being a fantastic product. The blush makes your cheeks the perfect amount of flushed while giving some radiance with the minute mica flecks in it. The bronzer is great, but nothing too special without the blush next to it. For the price, I give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Jessica B.
Hagerstown, MD
I'm one of the very few people I know of who doesn't like these products. I have really pale skin and these colors are just too dark for me, no matter how lightly I use them. The packaging feels luxurious, but for the price you pay, it should. (;
Maddy C.
The Narrs blush and bronzer her are so pretty it's cream it goes on like a powder it's so pretty I love it it's contouring pretty doesn't apply that hard I love the color totally buy it again
Carol L.
Cupertino, CA
I got this Blush/Bronzer duo because both Org*sm and Laguna are such cult favorites. I was not disappointed! The Org*sm blush is not super pigmented but gives you a glow that is flattering. Laguna is also light on my skin but gives me that slight color and contour that I am looking for. I only wish that Laguna was matte rather than glittery!
Kathryn L.
San Francisco, CA
This is one of my go-to travel palettes. I have been obsessed with the Laguna bronzer for several years now and always find my way back to it after brief flirtations with other brands. It's almost a universal bronzer, I've gotten several of my friends to buy it and it's looked great on all of them-- from the fairest to the naturally bronzed ladies!
italiana s.
North Haven, CT
this is probably one of my fav. recent purchases because this combines two of the most important iconic products of all time for bronzing and blushing your face. it works well on all skin tones and at any time of the year. It's a must for any kit!
Julie T.
Washington, DC
I just got this duo a little over a week ago and ever since I started using it I've gotten so many compliments on my complexion! The bronzer is just sheer enough that it defines without making you look like you smeared dirt on your face and the blush is just shimmery and pigmented enough to give you a nice flush. I use it daily! So worth the price.
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
This is great for traveling! I think I purchased a duo that's ideal for warmer skin tones but it works well in the summer when I'm tan! Blush is shimmery to me and the bronzer builds so nice! I would not buy this shade again but definitely the product
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..