BY NARS #61 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Bri T.
Murrieta, CA
In love with this duo! The colors are perfect together and go very well on my light-medium skin tone. They are also buildable and can blend perfectly! I bought the travel-sized duo to try them out but will definitely be going back for the full-sized duo when this runs out!
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I am a bit of a novice in this whole bronzing/contoring thing so I went with this NARS duo to help me get started. It's very buildable with a great finish. I used it on my fair skin and it worked great. I would absolutely buy this again when I run out.
Lacey G.
Richmond, KY
Thought I was going to be in love after hearing so much hype about this duo but after taking it home the blush got almost a film on it and wouldn't go on my brush. I've had products like this before and the only way to fix is to scrape it into a powder but with the price it just wasn't worth it, maybe I got a bad batch though.
Jenny W.
Mobile, AL
I love that NARS came out with my two favorite products and one. I keep this in my purse in case I ever need to touch up during the day. The bronzer is not that dark on me but I still enjoy using it because it does not look orange.
Madilyn M.
Spokane, WA
These things are so convenient. While the product is great, pigmented and soft, the fact I have both right there is great. It is pricey but when you are buying something to go on your face if you can afford it invest in good stuff.
Michaela S.
Atlanta, GA
I received this duo for christmas last year. Not know too much about make up, I had hear of Nars but hadn't tried any of their products. I fell in love immediately! The bronze/blush combo is perfect in conjunction with my foundation and can easily be used for contour. I would absolutely recommend this to other users!
Nicole V.
Los Angeles , CA
Recently purchased this at Sephora and I've completely fallen in love. This duo is perfectly matches for the skin tone. It's a little price because it is high end but it's totally worth it. I got in on implode buy and I'm so glad I did. I recommend it to all my friends ✨
Brittany R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the double bronzer/blush combos. My favorite combination is Laguna and orgasm, I think the bronzer is a beautiful matte shade and it blends like a dream. The blush is a beautiful coral color and compliments a wide range of skin tones well. I do
Think that it is a little pricey for the amount of product you get.
Tennille H.
Sarasota, FL
The inclusion of NARS' signature blush, orgasm, is probably what saved this duo compact. You get the convenience of carrying a bronzer (which I use for contouring the cheeks and forehead), and a blush in one, however it the Laguna bronzer isn't one of my favorite colours. I found it brushes on a little muddy at times, so I really only ever use the blush.

I suspect it might have been a case of receiving a 'bad batch' for the inferior texture of the Laguna, and I still highly recommend NARS for all blush products.
Bianca C.
SAN JOSE, CA
This nars bronzer and blush duo is fantastic!! It is just the right shades for practically any skin tone (I am more fair skin tone). but I love it because it has a hint of shimmer as well. It is such great quality and lasts all day.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..