NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Kristi M.
REVERE, MA
I really like this blush and bronzer duo. I find that it is perfect for travel and the colors look great on any skin tone. I don't think there is too much shimmer in the blush I feel it has just the right amount. Both have great pigmentation, a little goes a long way. I would definitely repurchase this item and recommend it to anyone. My only complaint would be the price.
Lizzy R.
Love this! I had this product in laguna bronzer and O word that is censored blush, which was a super gorgeous combination. I love that laguna is a nice matte bronzer, and O is one of my favorite blush colors. It looks really lovely on and gives you a nice flush.
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is amazing to travel with!!!! You only need one package and you already have the bronze and blush look that you are trying to get on any vacation. The only con can be that you can like one of the colors more then the other but they definitely give you a good amount of options.
Hillary F.
Brooklyn, NY
This specific compact is an amazing deal. You get a good amount of 2 of the best products and they look really good together. I used the bronzer as a contour and then the blush on top of it. I have super pale skin but it still looked really good on me. I'd buy it again if I could find it.
Stephanie G.
Chandler, AZ
I bought this little duo at Sephora in the impulse buy section before you check out because I've always wanted to try Nars. And this was perfect to try a blush and a bronzer. The pigment pay off is really good on both and the size was perfect to put in my travel makeup bag. The price for a full size is a little steep but i guess i know now that I'll be getting a good quality product.
Anna S.
Homestead, PA
I have only used this duo a few times at a friend's house, but I love it. The colors are absolutely perfect for my fair complexion. Both the blush and the bronzer are wonderful formulas and blend very well.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This Blush/Bronzer duo is perfect for me because it fits my skin tone exactly. Yes, I will say that it is in the pricey range, but I don't regret the buy. It's nice to have both your bronzer and your blush together in one place while you're on the go. I love this!
Taylor F.
New Orleans, LA
I love this bronzer and blush duo, but it just runs out way too quickly for the price. I have about a thousand of these that still have a ton of blush in them and no bronzer...I just use so much more bronzer than I do blush. It's not worth the price for me.
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I love NARS products in general. They make me have a glow specially the bronzer. I have tan complexion. The blush makes me have some tone on my skiin. It feels as if I have nopthing on my face. It stays true color. I would definitely purchase again without a doubt.
francesca s.
Ok, laguna is not my favorite bronzer it's a little too orange and shimmery for me but I do love NARS blushes so this is a great duo in general for when you want to continue to try out the bronzer without spending a whole ton of money on just one of the items.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..