NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #35 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Megan C.
Bloomfield, IN
THE BEST VALUE EVER! I love the NARS blush-bronzer duo. I tend to use bronzer and blush at the same time, for a sculpted contour. Why not put my favorite duo together so that I don't lose them and they run out at the same time? I chose Laguna and orgsm - the best-selling duo ever (for a reason).
Shamirra C.
Little Rock, AR
I love orgasm, it was my everyday blush for years. It's subtle but is has a beautiful pigment. The bronzer is not one of my favorites only because it isn't dark enough for me to get the contrast I want. I'm a fan of NARS blushes on any day, try them!
Selena B.
Villa Hills, KY
This is the perfect bronzer and blush duo. I have used NARS blush for quite some time, but decided to give this duo a try when I needed to replace my blush, but Sephora was out. I love the sun-kissed glow that I get from the bronzer and the lovely shimmer that I get from the blush. Great product!
Nina H.
Madison, WI
I absolutely love the Nars blush and the laguna bronzer. They both look effortless on any skin color and give you a healthy glow. The duo is perfect for travel because you only need one compact to carry around! The deal this gives you too is amazing.
Flo S.
This is a beautiful duo but we always have the same blush color, Orgasm, which is a gorgeous shade but not in every single face powder product! The bronzer is great as a contour shade as well. I would recommend this one of course but some new shades would be great!
Ami D.
Nars did it again! Never seem to disappoint! Its economical and very handy. Fits my make up kit perfectly. I hate carrying big and heavy make up kits. Perfect for tavelling or just carrying it in your purse for a quick touch up. Blends beautifully and of course awesome pigment as always.
Nicole K.
This is a great way to have both O blush and Laguna bronzer together. These are two of NARS most popular products for good reason. O blush is a perfect peachy pink with gold shimmer and Laguna is a neutral matte bronzer- not too dark and not too light.
Génesis B.
I think Nars is a very expensive brand for me, but this Duo worths it! nice color, good contouring, the price is good too, for my skin is very nice and sometimes i thing the blush doesn´t stay all day. definitely i'll recommend to my friends. they need to prove it.
Sowad J.
one of my all time favorite products. love that they have a great color selection- applies creamy and stays on for hours. given that nars has a good cook selection- you can always use one shade to contour, and the other to bronze. ears blushes are one of the best ones out their so you its lovely that you get true products in one compact. would definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone
Yanibell P.
Nars takes the win with this blush and bronzer duo. I love Nars because it works well with sensitive skin and their products aren't harsh on the skin. It stays true to color and works well with mostly all skin tones. I am definitely buying it again
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..