NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Casey F.
Brooklyn, NY
The perfect duo. I love this blush/bronzer compact - it's perfect to keep with you for on the go touch ups. Both colors build well and are easily adaptable for many skin tones. The con here, is a complaint I have for most duos like this - is that the bronzer always wears out so much quicker than the blush - I wish they were not equal size.
Alejandra B.
Algo más bello que broncers dúo ?
No yo no lo creó y en esta ocasión llegan estos dos su presentación es linda su precio es bueno me gusta muchísimo mmm lo recomiendo al máximo su empaque puede mejorar más me gusta su cubrimiento
Mel N.
I REALLY wanted to love this duo set (I actually bought the smaller version for $24), but no matter how much I apply, the blush just doesn't show up on my skin (I have strong yellow undertones). The bronzer is just okay, but I actually like Benefit's Hoola better. For the price, I don't feel this product is worth it.
Monica B.
San Jose, CA
I love my laguna and o duo! It is perfect for travel or everyday wear. The colors are extremely universally flattering. The only downside is the pans are a bit small and it's hard to fit a big fluffy brush into the smaller pan of bronzer especially when you want that look!
Martha W.
I have the mini version of this from Sephora and it is super convenient when I travel because I like to keep my makeup bag light and simple! The blush is a little dramatic but if you use a little bit of it, it goes a long way! Love the bronzer! You can contour with it too!
Victoria S.
The perfect contour kit to throw in your bag! Awesome formula. The colors are so pigmented! I was nervous to try it because some of these higher end make ups make me breakout, but this one is so gentle on the skin. It blends flawlessly and is very long lasting. Perfect for olive skin tones.
Jennifer E.
Previously, I wasn't a blush person. I stumbled up this product while having a quick complementary makeover at a nearby Sephora. I couldn't believe how a subtle product could change my look so much. I looked awake(!!!), which I'll add is no small feat due to having two small children pulling me in every direction all day long. This quickly became a staple in my makeup arsenal!
Candy C.
Las vegas, NV
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my Nars bronzer and blush duo! It is definitely my go to for every day wear! The thing I love most is that it is buildable for day time or evening wear, and at the same time... it's great for your skin. It is a little pricey, compared to drug store brands, but in my opinion.. you get what you pay for!
Mikeya C.
I love Nars!!! For some reason the formula sits well on my face and stays put through my oily days. These 2 colors are PERFECT and as soon as I run out I will purchase a new pallet. The coral blush is beautiful and picks up more pink tones, at least on my skin it does. The bronze is so warm and doen't look like glitter, like some bronzers and highlighters do. Get this!
Sheila S.
Henderson , NV
This is my to-go-to travel Blush and bronzer. It is travel friendly and looks beautiful. I love the Orgasm/Laguna duo. It's a perfect everyday duo. Looks great day or night. It blends so well and lasts a very long time. The Blush is very shimmery but looks great!!!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..