BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Grace M.
Bluefield, WV
This little duo is perfect! I love how it sits on my skin. With little shimmer to it, it helps your face glow. For a very natural contour this product works well. I have fair skin and this works great! I will buy the bigger sizes and recommend to anyone!
Kylee S.
Norman, OK
This is the best bronzer for anyone who has experience in makeup. This is the best contour shade for most skin colors. This product will not move from your face all day long. I would recommend to buy this product to anyone though. I will continue to have this in my collection.
Lila A.
I purchased this product after watching the show called 'What Not To Wear' on TLC. I put a bit of the bronzer (Laguna) around my outer forehead and my upper cheekbone and then brush the blush (orgasm) on my entire cheekbone in a sweeping motion and it just gives a slight glow without going overboard. It looks like you were kissed by the sun!
Breanna P.
Dallas, GA
For as much as this costs, you would think it would be outstanding and I was very disappointed. They both seemed dry and chalky and we're not pigmented at all. I tried rubbing the top layer off in case there was a dry spray over but no matter how much I dig a brush in, it won't pick up enough product to actually show up on my skin.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
Omg I cannot rave about this product enough!!! I've recommended it to all my friends and family. It is the BEST blush and bronzer in one. It truly compliments any skin tone and blends very well. NARS is one of my favorite brands for sure.
VE-0755713 ANDREINA R.
Los colores se funden muy bien, son duraderos. Esta presentacion en polvo es recomendable para pieles grasas, y es mejor opcion economicamente ya que es un duo. No lo uso como contorno, mas bien para bronceado y rubor tal como se especifica.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
The color in this is absolutely beautiful. The blush is very pigmented so just a little goes a long way. The bronzer is one of my faves it's shimmery but not too shimmery more of like a sheen. It's great for travel too because of the small compact.
Ericka C.
Clarksville , MD
I had always bought NARS blush in 'sin' or 'orgasm', since NARS blush, bronzer, and eye shadow products are pretty much my favorite (and I rarely stray). Then I saw this package with the blush and bronzer and was excited for the 2 for 2 deal. These colors work well on all skin types and you can't go wrong with anything from NARS.
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
Laguna is my favorite bronzer color by NARS and this duo with the blush is amazing. It is very buildable in coverage and I love to use the Bronzer for contouring my cheeks and forehead. I love the packaging it comes in for traveling.
Janelle R.
I love love love this duo! It's perfect for travel, just a little side of each product to throw in your makeup bag. It looks best in the summer on tan skin, both products have a warm shimmery finish. This little duo also lasts FOREVER, you don't need much product to get great color but it's also totally buildable.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back