BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Nicole A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love this little duo it's so cute and they are amazing products the blush is pigmented and easy to blend and it's such a pretty color it's very flattering and will go with any skin tone and make up look it does have some specks of gold glitter but it doesn't appear on the cheeks and the bronzer is amazing its bendable and warms up the face nicely
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I feel like this belongs in EVERY makeup bag on earth! These two were my first shot at bronzer and blush! The bronzer does have some sparkle to it so if you're looking for matte, avoid this. The blush is also sparkly (and an absolute dream!) so again, avoid if you want a matte look. I stopped using only because I wanted a more matte look but other than that, this is a great duo! Even reviewing it makes me want to go get it again. Both are so buildable, blend out well and look great on my fair-medium skin.
Athena F.
Irvine, CA
I have the Nars Blush/Bronzer Duo in Sin/Casino. My skin tone is Y445 in Makeup Forever and this makes my skin glow indefinitely. I don't know how to explain it but, I use this product during the summer when I want to look sun kissed indoors. And as it describes on their website "A duo of signature cheek shades for sunkissed radiance" this does exactly what it says. And this product was a gift, but I would repurchase it as soon as I hit pan.
Cory E.
I think these are good, but not worth the hype or the price tag. They're pretty, the texture is nice, but neither is anything unique or something you can't find within other brands and/or for a lower price. I'd say, if you want a pretty compact and want to splurge, go for it- you won't be let down. But if you're looking to save a few bucks, this is a good one to skip.
Courtney W.
Fayetteville, NC
I love that they offer these shades in a duo. I was apprehensive about spending the money on these shades alone, but this is the perfect size to try them both out. The blush is my favorite. It's a beautiful Peach color that's great for all skin tones. I'm still not too sure about the bronzer though. I don't seem to be picking up much pigment when using it.
Holly K.
Listen, if I have all drugstore products in my bag, the one non drugstore item I might have is this blush/bronzer combo. I have been buying the blush for years and nothing compares to it! It’s a beautiful color that looks good on almost anyone! You can take it from day to night and the product also lasts forever - tons of product packaged into one little container! The bronzer gives me a healthy glow and this duo is Perfect! Will not buy any other blush
MaryBeth R.
Wheelersburg, OH
This should be a staple beauty product IMO. NARS Organism (you guys know what it's called! Lol) blush looks beautiful on all skin tones. It's the perfect pinky peach. And NARS Laguna Bronzer works well for light to medium-light skin tones. I like to use it to contour. I like that this bronzer never looks orange and even though it has shimmer, it isn't glittery. Overall it's a great Duo!
Ann R.
Roseville, MN
Best bronzer & blush duo EVER! If you want to look like a goddess this is what you are looking for (pair it with your fav highlight) it last a decent amount of hours in your skin, really depends on your skin type. Beautiful pinky/peach with golden tones paired with the perfect bronzer brown (not "orangy") I love it!
Karissa S.
Forest Hill, TX
This blush and bronzer is great duo. I use the bronzer to contour and the blush over to give me the su kissed glow. The blush is a coral color with some gold tint in it. This due is super pigmented so you really don't need too much, however if you do use too much it's very easy to blend out! All in all one of my favorite products and I will continue to buy.
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
I have this duo in the Sin/Casino shades; and while the blush in Sin is one of my favorites, the bronzer shows up patchy on my skin. The actual color of Casino is really nice and natural looking, but I feel like the formula is a little too stiff. The duos are a great value though, since you're getting two decent sized products.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora