NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
What's not to love. Blush and bronzer duo. The blush is an answer to prayers. The bronzer is a little too dark so you have to be light handed with it but it actually works out as a contour . Go figure.
kristen g.
Mahopac
NARS blushes and bronzers are the best on the market and I like that they came out with this duo! A little goes a long way and it applies so effortlessly! Stays on perfect all day too
Sierra K.
Columbus , OH
Lasts a long time even though there isn't that much product. This was a good way for me to see how much I liked the product before I purchased both of these colors individually.
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
This is perfect to keep in your makeup bag Laguna is the perfect bronzer. Its wearable for everyday makeup looks. It looks great on the skin smooth application great wear time.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Raini S.
I love the duo because first of all it’s a great value with two products in one. Secondly, the products last forever and are super pigmented. They are always my go to!
gabriela r.
This product is perfect for travel! I have one larger blush and bronzer, but with this I can leave with one small item. I recommend it to anyone who is always on the move! A little expensive but worth the price. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Cossette V.
Tampa, FL
I love the blush- i love a darker toned blush. the bronzer wasn't my favorite, but i'm not the biggest fan of most bronzes. but nars is awesome. i would buy again.
Morgan W.
I love how you can opt to use the blush or bronzer or both depending on your mood. I love how pigmented the blush is. It seems to stay for a long time and goes great with my skin tone.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Can you have a favorite makeup product? This might be mine! I love how it blends in with my skin tone and it isn't too shimmery and gives me an all natural look!! Best part: it doesn't break out my skin like other products I've tried! It's a total must have!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..