NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Amazing blush and bronzer duo that's cute and applicable for daily use but even better for travel and to toss in your purse! The blush, orgasm, is it cult favorite and universally flattering. The bronzer is a deep color but it's buildable and blendable. The travel size of this is wonderful price point as well as size, for even small purses and honestly just needs a matching double headed slim brush to be able to take along with it for touchups throughout the day for contouring and applying shade on the lids of your eyes for a quick fix for dinner. I totally recommend this duo!
Kristen T.
I remember back in the day, this was my first big girl purchase. I know it's no much looking at the price now, but when I was younger .. this is the one thing I remember saving up for! Well worth it. Laguna worked out really well for me, I haven't repurchased it since then just because I love trying new things. But as I remember, it was as magical as I imagined & the blush was perfect. Bright, sparkly and beautiful. Looking back at it now I don't think I would repurchase the blush .. I lean toward the more subtle blushes with no highlight. But if you're into that then I say try it out!
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
This is a good product and I know I'll probably buy again but I'm not sure it's worth all the hype it gets. The blush seems a bit too bright on me and I seem to need a decent amount of the bronzer to even notice it. The colors are good though because while I'm not 100% satisfied the colors definitely don't look bad! I get compliments about them. The product I actually prefer is the stick blush because it's creamier and a more shimmery than the powder form. I do recommend this product to friends who are looking for a new blush because it's one of those that works in a way for everyone.
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
I have used this product twice before and it really is a great product. However the bronzer tin is very small. When I use bronzer, I use A LOT! I go through bronzer pretty fast. So I was pretty disappointed in how small the bronzer was. If you're just using this bronzer to contour and add dimension to your face, this product may be perfect for you. But I like to bronzer up my whole face and my neck so I went through this product pretty fast
Adriana Z.
Doral, FL
I've tried this product a few times, and i love the bronzer color. it's really really good for several skin tones, also the blush it's good but it doesn't have a great pigmentation and i think it won't work on every skin tone. this blush it would be amazing for light skin tones. The packaging it's fancy an sober! i liked it. so if you wanna try a good blush/bronzer duo, this is a good choice
Jessica D.
McMinnville, TN
This is my first NARS product and was purchased it for my sister's wedding. Welp...that was three years ago, and I still have this compact -not because I don't like to use it, but because it's so amazing I only save it for nights where I need my makeup to be on point! The bronzer ("Laguna") is an awesome contour shade as it's not too orange and also has an intense yet blendable natural pigment. The blush in "Orgasm" is a sparkling shade of rosy pink that is light enough for my fair skin, but again the quality of the pigment is outstanding so I'd imagine it can be built up for a natural look on all light-medium skin tones.

You know it's a great bronzer/blush when you only need to use a little bit to glow all night! NARS Bronzer Duo
Katie H.
San Diego, CA
Nars has some of my favorite make up products, this product included.  I like this bronzer/blush duo because I have always personally felt like they go together.  I typically don't use one without the other.  Having a blush sets better tones with a bronzer and allows it to be softened up a little and not look super bronzy. This compact powder applies easily with my brush and lasts quite a while when using the duo together at the same time.  The colors they offer are also suitable for all skin types.
Bethany J.
Novato , CA
This is such an amazing duo! I have yet to find another of either that I like better. It gives me that special touch of confidence. Sometimes I go heavy if I'm going somewhere special, other times I wear just a hint of both and it still lights up my look. I always seem to breeze through the Blush quicker so I may buy them separate next time to avoid having a half empty one laying around. I highly recommend this product!
Shey J.
Coral Gables, FL
I've had one of these legit last me 2 years, even with near daily wear. Both the blush and the bronzer are just so pigmented that you only need a little bit. They also blend out beautifully so you don't need to keep dipping into the pan to even things out. Overall, would recommend the duo over the full size as you save money and it's so so sO convenient for travel.
Aimee S.
Spring Hill, FL
I had my eyes on this product for ages before I took the plunge. The price tag is a big hefty, but I love the size of the compact and the quality is top notch. It applies beautifully on the cheeks without getting patchy or dry looking. Although to blusher looks quite daunting because of the gold glitters, it doesn't really show up on the cheeks. It's just a very healthy flush of color. The bronzer is very versatile and easy to use. It's very build able and has a very flattering undertone to it. I use it both as a bronzer and a contour! It lasts through an entire 8 hour work day, which not many products tend to do. I love this product and it's 100% worth the money!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..