BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Roberta D.
Reading, PA
I first bought these two in a mini duo because I didnt want to feel like i was committing alot by buying them full size. The small compact  is perfect to travel with. The colors are very pigmented and buildable. The blush has a slight gold finish to it which is great. Sometimes I even use these duos as eyeshadow shades as well! Would buy the blush individual but would not buy the bronzer.
Melanie D.
The nars bronzers are finely milled and apply evenly. The shade range is minimal, only two colors, which is pretty standard but not ideal, although i think the shades should work for most skin tones. The downside to these is that there is shimmer in them, so you cant use them for a subtle contour and you have to be very light handed so you dont look like a disco ball
Iris M.
Tampa
I was looking for something to use for contouring and this dual hits the spot! I can blend exact amount of either the dark or the light to get the shade I am looking for. Easy to use, small and compact – I am so glad I bought it.
Katie B.
Arlington, VA
This is my favorite blush and bronzer combo. Universally flattering, and the bronzer is nice and matte on application. I like how little space it takes up in my makeup bag since I try to be as minimalistic as possible. The downside is that I blow through it really quickly!!
Tina T.
OMG! I can’t say enough about Nars! With my complexion I can actually use Laguna or Casino! This is like the smoothest, prettiest bronzer ever. I would swatch it to be sure it’s good for you if you’re lighter complexion. They can get a little muddy if you’re fair skin!
Tamara G.
Tonawanda, NY
This duo is perfect for all year round if you tend to me lighter in some months and darker in other months. The shades are true bronze shades and compliment my yellow undertone. The only downside is that the pans are small but that’s why I only take it on the go!
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
This is a great duo for contouring and blushing. The bronzer itself is a bit dark for me, so I tend to shy away from using the powder all over, but the darker hue and the shimmery undertones in the bronzer and the blush make for a superb mini contour set.
Michelle B.
Independence, OH
My favorite product by NARS ever but sometimes I use the blush at a faster rate than the bronzer and the blush runs out first. I would love it if they sold a replacement for JUST the blush because I like to blend the two together.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this duo I am a huge fan of mars and this bronzer really makes you look sun kissed! I'm all about that natural glow and that is exactly what this bronzer does! The blush is a little too pink for me but still useable
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Has they ever been a more iconic blush than “orgasm” or a more iconic bronzer than “laguna”?!
I’m very , very fair skinned . I’m pretty much the color of skim milk lol...I can wear both of these colors beautifully. My bestie is a gorgeous golden skinned, raven haired babe, it looks just as great on her. These colors are so universally flattering!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora