christie p.

Where do you apply the bronzer?

member-3450d207a
member-3450d207a
1 year, 5 months ago
"Use the bronzer as a countour on the cheeks, forehead and under the jawline.
Ciera J.
Ciera J.
Cincinnati, OH
1 year, 10 months ago
My sister actually got me hooked to this make-up. She is a make up artist. She applies it to the cheekbones, middle forehead, lightly down the bridge of nose, and a dust on the chin.
Jane W.
Jane W.
Oakland Gardens, NY
2 years, 2 months ago
You apply it on your temples and where your cheekbones are
Talin N.
Talin N.
2 years, 3 months ago
On my cheeckbones, my forhead and sometimes on my nose
Anna L.
Anna L.
4 years, 7 months ago
On my cheekbones.
Crissy E.
Crissy E.
San Antonio, TX
5 years, 4 months ago
You contour your face at the hallow of your cheeks, your temples, you can contour your jaw line giving your face that oval shape as well as your nose if you want it to look smaller.
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
5 years, 4 months ago
I use it mainly on my cheek bones but then i apply it lightly over my entire face for a more tan sun kissed look!
Tennille H.
Tennille H.
Sarasota, FL
5 years, 5 months ago
Use the bronzer as a countour on the cheeks, forehead and under the jawline. Be extra cautious if using the bronzer as an all-over face bronzer, particularly if your skin colour is fair.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Warren, RI
5 years, 7 months ago
Hi Joe! I'm one of the in-house makeup artists at our studio, and I use this product on a daily basis! The easiest way to find where to put the bronzer is to make a "pucker" face, and the line that extends from the corner of your mouth to your ear is the line where you want to apply your bronzer. This will help to contour your cheeks. You can also apply to the top of your forehead by your hairline, the temples, jawline, the sides of your nose, and a little on your chin. Remember to blend! -Rachel D.
Rena D.
Rena D.
5 years, 8 months ago
I apply bronzer on the contours of my cheek. It really depends on whether or not you want to bronze or contour.