nely m.
Elgin, TX

Idk if to get Nars blush or Tarte Amazonian Blush.... opinion ladies?

Artemisa 🌟.
Artemisa 🌟.
5 months, 2 weeks ago
I haven't tried a nars blush but the tarte ones are definitely amazing, and I don't even like blushes that much.
Aspen G.
Aspen G.
Los Angeles, CA
8 months ago
For me tarte I don't like pigmented blush I like to build it up so I don't put to much and it's perfect for that
Anastasia A.
Anastasia A.
The Netherlands
I love NARS blushes. They're one of my faves. ^^
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
8 months ago
I don’t thank bh I’ve used aTarte one, but I love my nars blush.