Yesenia A.
This NARS Blush and Bronzer duo was one of the first make up products I used. It was easy to build, it was easy to blend. I used to be in love with this product but I stopped because I found something better. I probably would not buy this product again though just because I have been obsessed with other products like the Sweet Peach Collection. I love their blushes they are like my favorite products in the whole world! But I recommend this product to the people who are just starting with make up and the people who want to try some NARS products.