BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...16 Answers
  • Idk if to get Nars blush or Tarte Amazonian Blush.... opi...5 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
NARS Bronzer Duo

Start your review of NARS Bronzer Duo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Nars is always great. The pigmentation is amazing, so a little goes a long way. I have medium neutral skin and this duo has been very good. I even use it to contour my cheeks and my nose and it does a good job.
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a great duo to create the ultimate bronzy look. This bronzer has such nice warm undertones that blend with most skin tones to give you a natural sun kissed look! Great for contouring and dupes as a nice eyeshadow.
The nars bronzers are finely milled and apply evenly. The shade range is minimal, only two colors, which is pretty standard but not ideal, although i think the shades should work for most skin tones. The downside to these is that there is shimmer in them, so you cant use them for a subtle contour and you have to be very light handed so you dont look like a disco ball
Jacksonville, FL
Love this duo I am a huge fan of mars and this bronzer really makes you look sun kissed! I'm all about that natural glow and that is exactly what this bronzer does! The blush is a little too pink for me but still useable
Tampa, FL
I love this duo! Although I’m not a huge blush person and the bronzer Side is always gone way before the blush lol either way these come in great universal shades and a little goes a long way which is nice since it’s not super cheap but definitely worth the money. I even use the bronzer on my blue eyes sometimes to make them pop.
Plaistow, NH
This is a really great product I think that the blush and laguna bronzer work really well together when you apply them you can really get a bronze goddess look between the bronzer and the bronze-gold sparkle in the blush. It looks natural on the skin and blends beautifully. I can definitely see why this is such a cult classic.
Walnut Creek, CA
If you’re indecisive like me, this is perfect for you! The darker one I can use for contouring but is still light enough as just a bronzer. The lighter one, while great as bronzer, is also perfect under a shimmery highlighter. Love that this bronzer duo is so versatile. I also love the packaging. NARS products always feel so durable and well-made. Worth the money!
Bellevue, WA
Although expensive, I believe NARS bronzer/blush duos are worth the price. I've almost hit pan on this one! The bronzer blends into my skin nicely without leaving a harsh streak behind and the blush blends nicely too! It's nicely pigmented and the colors last all day!
Albany, CA
I like this bronzer but it does leave my skin looking a little lackluster. I like a more golden warm tan and this feels a bit cooler toned. It would be good for contouring if you have a fairer skin tone.
Lowell, MA
I got this to try the popular blush and bronzer. I do enjoy it and it’s perfect for traveling. I like using this bronzer for nose contouring. Once I hit pan, I will get full size. Blush and bronzer does last all day. NARS Bronzer Duo
Riverside , RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
Where do you apply the bronzer?
Toronto Canada
Round Lake Pk, IL

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email