BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
ATTRACT OPPOSITES:
Higher light. Deeper glow. Water-activated highlighters meet Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer for a smoldering summer look. Four opalescent tones work effortlessly with skin to create a universal glow, as two light-diffusing bronzers add natural-looking warmth. Together, they create a second-skin luster that amplifies and intensifies. Glow beyond the limits.

BENEFITS:
Four limited edition highlighters create second skin luminosity with 2 different effects.
Applied dry, the formula imparts a healthy glow.
Applied wet, it creates a translucent finish.
Featuring Translucent Prismatic Technology of pearls and pigments suspended in a transparent soft base for a uniquely weightless and luxurious texture.
Imparts natural-looking warmth with a smooth, matte finish.

HOW TO USE:
Apply highlighter on the high points of the face to enhance natural features, or blend all shades together to mix warm and cool tones, creating a multi-dimensional glow.
Add more dimension and warm the complexion by applying bronzer along the natural contours of the face.

Kelly N.
Norman
I love the color options in here, however, the packaging is just so big. I get it with how many shades there are, I just wish it was more practical for traveling. This gives such an intense glow and I don’t find it looks super glittery on me either. Only other downside besides packaging to me would be that a sponge is the only way I can apply it. Sponge definitely makes it look melted into your skin as opposed to laying on top but sometimes I want to go in with a brush and I just don’t get pigment with any brush. That said though, great color choices, sturdy packaging, good pigmented formula and it lasts a long time on me. Would recommend if you want one palette for multiple types of highlights.
Amanda S.
Roxbury Xing, MA
I love this palette. The highlight shades vary enough that I feel I can use it year-round and no matter the look I'm going for. The finishes of the highlights are all the same, wet looking without any glitter. The highlights can be worn for daytime or be built up easily for a brighter glow. The bronzers are pretty stiff, but go on so smooth and I love that there is more than one option to really add dimension to a look. The palette comes with a huge mirror and it sits up on its own. I feel it is very sturdy for travel, although with having 4 highlights and 2 bronzers its size is not the most travel friendly. I will continue to use this regularly.
Kasey L.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve used this pallet everyday for almost a year now and the product isn’t even halfway gone yet. This lasts you FOREVER!! I used the powder to contour and the juggler just above the bronzer, on my brow bones, a little down my nose and a touch above my lips on the Cupid’s bow. I love it because it comes with bronzer and highlighters and sometimes I even use them as eyeshadows because they have really great pigmentation and colors. If you are trying to experiment with bronzers and highlighters I highly recommend you get this pallet because it comes with so many options and it’s of course a great brand and quality.
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
I love Nars products! I'm never disappointed! The highlights in this palette are beautiful!! The contour/ bronze colors are great for my light yellow undertone skin. The formula is so smooth, the powders lay so nicely on my skin! My only complaint is that the palette is hard to open, especially with nails!
Ariel W.
I bought this palette figuring I'd get to try a bunch of different products from NARS and I'm super happy I did. The bronzer are great and the highlighters hit the mark every time. Laguna is a perfect shade lets face it that's why everyone loves it so much. Pans are a little small but it is a palette. It's worth the money and if it's still available I recommend you go out and grab it!
chandra a.
seattle, WA
I got this at Nordstrom on a whim last summer, and it is definitely one of my ultimate go to's. I love mixing the highlight shades, & the bronzers are a gorgeous matte that works on most skin tones. The price is up there, but the pans are very large & will probably last you forever, even with everyday use. There's plenty of options to get that perfect glow that beams you to the gods! The mirror is huge & packaging very sturdy. Great to travel with.
Linda E.
Love !!!!!! Can’t say anything negative abt this palette. Love all the colors and very pigmented and lasts all day! And will last you a long long time. ! Nars never lets me down and get it before it never comes back!
Jackie F.
I am in love with this palette! The colors I think will work best on fair to light skin tones, but they really are lovely. Even though the two bronzer shades can be bought separately, they seem to be later in this palette. The highlight shades are all buildable, so this works well for subtle and dramatic looks.
Savannah P.
This is literally LIFE. I use it every day for bronzing and highlight and it's very versatile. You can use it for subtle or for when you want to be extra! The formula is so soft!
Kristie G.
Coral Springs , FL
Love this it has a wide variety for everyone skin tone I can use this when I'm pale or when I'm self tanned and the colors look stunning you can lightly use the highlight for a natural look or you can make them blinding love love love and you get multiple products for the price it's worth the splurge
Maya G.
Lexington , KY
How does this palette look on very fair skin?
how do i get the product to review it?
Zanetta W.
What are the ingredients for this product? I can’t seem to find it online.