BY NARS

Limited Edition. Laguna Golden glow from head to toe. Laguna Body Illuminator gives a beautiful bronzed radiance and delicately scents skin with exotic Mono de Tahiti Oil. After the success of our award-winning, light-reflecting Illuminators for the face, comes an Illuminator designed for body application that won t transfer onto clothing. Perfect for legs, neck and d collet , the Body Illuminator is a summertime-only product. Body Illuminator, Laguna. see more...

• "It makes my skin look way too shinny." in 1 review
  • "It gives you a very good color... it glows!!" in 1 review
  • "I bought it a couple of years ago and I still have some left." in 1 review
  • "Its so pretty when it's worn & a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Cassie M.
E Grand Forks, MN
I love using this as a body highlighter! Anywhere the sun would touch my skin, I put it on. I looks very shimmery and it's super lightweight so it doesn't feel like you are wearing a thick lotion. I would definitely recommend this product and will be buying again.
Brittany S.
This makes me feel like a walking goddess! It's a little pricey but totally worth the splurge. I mean who doesn't want to look like they've been dipped in gold? Top 5 in my book and I've tried a few body illuminates!
Tina B.
Mattapoisett, MA
This is a great bronzer. I bought it a couple of years ago and I still have some left. I use it on my shoulders, arms, and legs during the summer. It gives you a nice glow and color. Simply love it.
Preedarat R.
Saint Charles, IL
This illuminator is very light. It's hardly show the color on my Asian medium skin tone. I got this as a free sample when purchase NARs product over $60 at Nordstrom.
Valerie N.
Mckinney, TX
I love it for going out but just daily it's a bit too sparkly. It doesn't stay on as long as I would like too. But beautiful color for the first few hours
Vicki P.
Rsm, CA
this gives you that jlo glow! loves this for summer our a special evening out! it makes you look like an angel with perfect skin and i am ALL for
Kate S.
Cameron, MO
I really love NARS and I like the color of this. But I was left a little streaky and it was sticky. I tried using a mit idk I will try again.
Sara L.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
This illuminator is light and subtle. quick and easy way to freshen up your face. I have been using it for months and i have no complaints.
ananda c.
Bronx, NY
I love laguna! Its so pretty when it's worn & a little goes a long way. It's very light, and gives you a natural glow :)
Brittany R.
The illuminator in "orgasm" is the best! You can use it for lids, lips, cheeks, and it blends perfectly.