NARS Blush/Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015
6 colors available

BY NARS #10 in Bronzer

A duo of signature cheek shades for sunkissed radiance. Channel summer’s sultry glow. Three limited-edition palettes pair the coveted, all-season Laguna Bronzer with an iconic NARS blush for a radiant flush. Ranging in shades from shimmering iridescent pink to deep golden brown, these complementary pairings deliver summer's quintessential radiance with ease and convenience anytime of year.

• Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!1 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?2 Answers
  • Dose it work well1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Royal Oak, MI
This is my #1 favorite blush and bronzer duo, I don't find them too shimmery at all and I find that it's the perfect balance between a light shimmer and matte when applied. The colors are perfect for me and finally found a bronzer that doesn't extremely break out my acne prone, combination skin. Nars is my favorite for many of their products but they really did something great with this combo, I have to purchase it maybe 1 time per 1-2 years which isn't so bad at all and I usually stock up each Christmas (treat yoself). I apply this with my somewhat dense but very soft Laura Geller Kabuki brush and it works like a dream. Also adore the packaging as always but wish it stayed clean looking longer. Oh and the mirror is perfect to use for applying makeup when you don't have a mirror because it's very sturdy and stays standing when opened!
Malea M.
Malea M.
I bought this just because it's a cheap way to try two of NARS cult classics. However, I was a little underwhelmed. There's been a huge influx in the market in makeup brands and products. I believe that this blush and bronzer were at their peak when there was less competition. The blush is no better than Wet N Wild blushes (I'm not a huge fan of shimmery blush anyway). Then the laguna bronzer is just not something I reach for. The color is nice and neutral, but it's not anything I'd put in a monthly favorites type of category. Not to mention, how in the heck are you supposed to fit a nice fluffy bronzer brush in that itty bitty pan???? Just not something I reach for, but not worth returning either.
Marysue E.
Marysue E.
Corning, OH
Love love love this combo, and mine is totally hit pan ..!! I've only got a small bit left in each top corner, lol, so maybe a few more uses, we will see...ugh..!! :( so sad..this is my favorite for contour n blushing..! Great combo set, great price, easy to use, and blends well, even with other products.! Not too overwhelming, yet pigmented enough for the color to show up just right..not to glittery or shiny, or super pigmented..doesn't apply patchily, unless You apply it that way.! Has a great lasting stay, and amazing quality..flawless looks, slightly flushed with a beautiful contour, just perfect for light to medium tones n shades, may be too light for darker..! But still a great set..!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Grand Prairie, TX
I have always had separate blushes & bronzers (ugh, too much) because there was never a perfect match, that is, until I found the Nars duo in Orgasm/Laguna. There is no wonder why this is a cult classic, these shades are gorgeous together, and give a "natural" appearance, which can be built up for more drama if preferred. The bronzer (Laguna) is such a wonderful shade for sculpting, shading, or to give the skin a sun kissed glow. The blush (Orgasm) is a flattering peachy-pink with micro gold flecks, giving the skin a perfectly flushed look with a slight shimmer. If you are in search of a blusher/bronzer duo, look no further! This product has you covered, without looking it!
Joselin V.
Joselin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great blush & bronzer duo! Nars has the best and most universally flattering blush called Orgas which is in this duo. The other is the bronzer called Laguna which is beautiful, very natural looking but with a bit of a sparkle to it, which is also very universally flattering color. This is a product I highly recommend because you get both the blush & bronzer which compliment each other perfectly! I have been buying both the blush & bronzer for years, but separately which is costly. I love applying the bronzer on my cheeks, forehead, down my nose to give my face some color and I love applying a lot of the blush on the apple of my cheeks and a little up cheek bone.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product after watching an episode of What Not To Wear on TLC. I love their makeup artist Carmindy and she always has great suggestions. This product is good for all lighter skin tones. I put a bit of the bronzer (Laguna) around my outer forehead and my upper cheekbone and then brush the blush (orgasm) on my entire cheekbone in a sweeping motion and it just gives a slight glow without going overboard. It looks like you were kissed by the sun! And that's good as I have a light complexion. Use in conjunction with Benefit's High Beam on the upper cheekbone and eyebrow ridge for a lovely glow all year round!
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Oxnard, CA
Can't say enough good things about this duo! I've gone through 3 of them already!! The Laguna bronzer has got to be an all time favorite of mine. I was hesitant at first with the color pay off but it's such a beautiful color and not orange at all like other bronzes. I use this to contour as well and just blended so easily. The bronzer does have a little bit of shimmer but definitely not enough to not be able to use it all over your face. The blush color is perfect for me when I want a little be of color on my cheeks. I love that it has just enough sparkle to give you a gorgeous healthy glow!
Ana M.
Ana M.
The Albatross and Orga duo gives you a
flawless glow, its so gorgeous! I apply the
Albatross on the bridge of my nose & cheek
bones which gives my face good definition and
a golden glow. The Orgas blush is the perfect
shade, not too dark but not too light, with just
enough sparkle. The duo is a good deal, the
well's are larger than I expected and a little goes
a lot way especially with the Albatross.
Nars products are expensive so the duo's really
are a good idea because you can experience
more than one product at once. This really is
an A+ product that I will buy again for sure.
Amazing blush and bronzer duo that's cute and applicable for daily use but even better for travel and to toss in your purse! The blush, orgasm, is it cult favorite and universally flattering. The bronzer is a deep color but it's buildable and blendable. The travel size of this is wonderful price point as well as size, for even small purses and honestly just needs a matching double headed slim brush to be able to take along with it for touchups throughout the day for contouring and applying shade on the lids of your eyes for a quick fix for dinner. I totally recommend this duo!
Lennyny S.
Lennyny S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Orgasm And
For the longest time I've heard such great things about both the blush and bronzer alone. When I found out they made a compact with both shades I just had to get it as a way to test out both. At first I was a little hesitant because the blush was a little too shimmery for me and I didn't feel like the color would compliment my skin tone.

However I am in love with this. This made its way into my everyday make up routine. What I like to do is mix both the bronzer and blush together on my brush and pat it on my cheeks and it gives it a nice glow and flush to the cheeks.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..