NARS BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY NARS #3 in Blush

A RICHLY PIGMENTED, MICRONIZED POWDER FORMULA THAT DELIVERS SHEER BUILDABLE COLOR IN A WIDE RANGE OF SHADES AND EFFECTS. THIS SUPERFINE POWDER BLENDS EVENLY WITH EACH APPLICATION.

OVERVIEW:

CHEEK TO CHIC
The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's best-selling, most iconic shades for cheeks, delivering healthy-looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion and provides a natural-looking flush that flatters any skin tone. Iconic shades include a range of translucent, natural tones, each with a subtle pink for a natural-looking blush undertone to highlight the complexion. Silky, superfine micronized powder pigments in matte and shimmering shades ensure irresistibly soft, blendable application. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush. Soft, buildable shades deliver a wide range of effects, ranging from ultra-sheer to powerful pops of color.

THE #1-SELLING BLUSH IN THE U.S.*

*Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / BeautyTrends, U.S. Prestige Makeup Retail Unit Sales, January-October 2015.

BENEFITS:
Micronized powder ensures a soft, blendable application.
Create endless effects with silky matte and shimmering finishes available in iconic shades, including the best-selling award winner, Orgasm.
Natural, healthy looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush.

HOW TO USE:
Use #20 Blush Brush and apply to the apples of the cheek.
Sweep the excess across the hairline, bridge of the nose and chin.
For more dimension, apply a shimmer shade to the apples and a matte shade to the hollows of the cheek.

• I am interested in trying NARS Blushnars blush but it is ...3 Answers
  • Is this good blush?8 Answers
  • Is it worth the hype & price? Since it’s kinda pricey...7 Answers
NARS Blush
  • "i use the color “orgasm” and i have for as long as i can remember. this color is flattering on every skin tone. i’ve tried other blushes and they are either too pink or too orange for me. this one is a happy medium and i love it." in 1213 reviews
  • "It very flattering on ALL skin tones and the fact that it is crazy pigmented and blends like a dream makes it even better!" in 79 reviews
  • "The best blush hands down, goes with every skin tone litterally from the palest to the darkest leaving a light shimmer glow 😍" in 38 reviews
  • "It's a light pink shade with a slight glimmer that looks great on my skin and to top it all off, the case is sleek and classy. " in 36 reviews
  • "This blush looks good on all skin tones, and the gold shimmer it in gives you a healthy glow that can take you from day to night in a snap " in 32 reviews
Anastasia Z.
Bar
I love this blush so much, very pigmented, a little bit goes a long way. I'm definetly gonna buy more, they are expensive but worth the money 100%.
Compact is medium size, you get 4.8g(0.16 Oz).
I have shade Orgasm.
Giorgia D.
Milano
Review for: NARS Blush Orgasm more...
THIS BLUSH OMG!!!! Its amazing, it has such a beautiful shade of pink! It has like some sparkle so it makes you look radiant and soft. It's a natural shade and perfect for pale-medium skin! I have oily-sensitive skin and it doesn't bother my skin which is amazing! I'm in love with this blush and nars in general 😍
Tara C.
Review for: Other more...
I went to my outlet bare + beauty store and they were having a 20% sale with an extra 25% off and spend $60 get $10 off deal! So of course I spend $100 worth.
I got this blush in the color Almería. This was priced at $30 and got it for $16!!!! It looked super dark for my skin tone (med light) but when I swatched it it was gorgeous!!! A beautiful mauve color that blended like butter!
I don't know why it came in a white box compared to the regular black box. Limited edition? But I'm kicking myself for not getting a backup.
I'd swatch it but I don't want to touch it just yet! Lol... trust me, it looks darker then it really is. It's beautiful! #nars #blush #narsblush NARS Blush
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
Absolutely gorgeous. Great color pay off. I have _____ (wouldn't let me post review with the word so picture below) and it has such a beautiful golden sheen to it, but definitely not glittery. There is 0.16 oz or 4.8g. Beautiful peachy pink. Definitely recommend. It's a staple to have in the beauty bag.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
Oh Nars! If I could buy all your blushes I would! I only have 1 blush in shade Sin and it's beautiful! The texture is so creamy and blends like a dream. I would love to try Luster next. The packaging is so beautiful as well but it gets dirty overtime no matter how careful you are with your things. Regardless of the packaging, I love this blush and the wide array of color selections from neutral to bold colors!
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Orgasm, Isadora more...
NARS’ Powder Blush formula is described as “beautifully pigmented, natural, healthy-looking color” with a “blendable application.” It had medium, buildable coverage (up to semi-opaque) with a slightly drier texture. It didn’t seem like it was going to be problematic, but I had trouble applying this one on my cheeks as the color looked patchy and applied unevenly (but didn’t want to blend or diffuse), so it ended up looking splotchy even after trying to buff it in with a clean buffer brush. I was dismayed by how it applied, but it applied similarly every time I used it (four times; including over foundation). The shimmer was fine enough and did not emphasize my pores or skin’s natural texture
Danielle S.
Review for: NARS Blush Orgasm more...
This Nars blush is one of the most iconic blush colours on the market. And this is by far my favourite cheek product as you can see from my pictures! It’s very well loved! With its peachy, pink undertone and golden shimmer it brings to life any makeup look whilst giving you a healthy looking complexion. I have repurchased this over and over and never have I found anything that even comes close to this product. It is extremely easy to work with and build able. Beautiful used on the cheeks or eyes! This blush comes in a beautiful sleek black packaging, the perfect size to pop in your purse and comes with a handy mirror. The only thing for me is that that packaging is this weird velvety plastic (I don’t even know how to describe it) which any and every thing sticks to so it makes it look a bit dirty but hey when the inside is this beautiful who cares! Truly a one in a million product that I would recommend to anyone. Suiting all skin tones this blush will not disappoint. Priced at £24.00 it’s not the cheapest product but I promise you, you’ll never need to repurchase any other blush colours that come along because this is the one and only colour that matters! NARS Blush
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
Review for: Deep Throat more...
I love NARS blushes and this one is no exception! As someone with pale skin, looking at this blush in the pan is quite daunting as it is darker but it's absolutely perfection! Buildable colour that you can really work with the get the look you want.
Alondra M.
tampa, FL
Review for: NARS Orgasm Blush 0.12 oz Travel Size more...
I got this as a birthday gift from Ulta and , i must say , this is the best blush ive ever touched. Its great with any skin tone and it looks real natural on the face. I love the color, dont love the name.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: In Orgasm more...
This blush has an amazing amount of sheen and color that gives your cheeks a gorgeous golden peachy pink glow. Gives you that jlo glow without having to use multiple products. As a celebrity makeup artist I have come across a lot of blush and this one is one of my most favorites.
Tati C.
I really want to try this, but I can't see myself spending about $30 on a blush. Do you know of any good dupes?
Rebecca H.
Oceanside , CA
What other NARS products have you been raving about lately!?
Kathryn C.
I have been debating on splurging on the Nars blush "orgasm". Is it really such a great shade? And does it look good on light skin tones?
Elizabeth F.
I am thinking on purchasing this product, but how pigmented is it?I have an olive skin tone and some blushes appear very dark on me, others don't appear at all! How do you think this blush will show up on my skin?
Veronica H.
Springdale, AR
Is it that good?> i want!!