NARS BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY NARS #2 in Blush

A RICHLY PIGMENTED, MICRONIZED POWDER FORMULA THAT DELIVERS SHEER BUILDABLE COLOR IN A WIDE RANGE OF SHADES AND EFFECTS. THIS SUPERFINE POWDER BLENDS EVENLY WITH EACH APPLICATION.

OVERVIEW:

CHEEK TO CHIC
The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's best-selling, most iconic shades for cheeks, delivering healthy-looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion and provides a natural-looking flush that flatters any skin tone. Iconic shades include a range of translucent, natural tones, each with a subtle pink for a natural-looking blush undertone to highlight the complexion. Silky, superfine micronized powder pigments in matte and shimmering shades ensure irresistibly soft, blendable application. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush. Soft, buildable shades deliver a wide range of effects, ranging from ultra-sheer to powerful pops of color.

THE #1-SELLING BLUSH IN THE U.S.*

*Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / BeautyTrends, U.S. Prestige Makeup Retail Unit Sales, January-October 2015.

BENEFITS:
Micronized powder ensures a soft, blendable application.
Create endless effects with silky matte and shimmering finishes available in iconic shades, including the best-selling award winner, Orgasm.
Natural, healthy looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush.

HOW TO USE:
Use #20 Blush Brush and apply to the apples of the cheek.
Sweep the excess across the hairline, bridge of the nose and chin.
For more dimension, apply a shimmer shade to the apples and a matte shade to the hollows of the cheek.

• I am interested in trying NARS Blushnars blush but it is ...3 Answers
  • I want the shade misconduct so bad!! I never owned a NARS...2 Answers
  • Is this a good blush for Asian toned skins and is it good...6 Answers
NARS Blush
  • "i use the color “orgasm” and i have for as long as i can remember. this color is flattering on every skin tone. i’ve tried other blushes and they are either too pink or too orange for me. this one is a happy medium and i love it." in 1213 reviews
  • "It very flattering on ALL skin tones and the fact that it is crazy pigmented and blends like a dream makes it even better!" in 79 reviews
  • "The best blush hands down, goes with every skin tone litterally from the palest to the darkest leaving a light shimmer glow 😍" in 38 reviews
  • "It's a light pink shade with a slight glimmer that looks great on my skin and to top it all off, the case is sleek and classy. " in 36 reviews
  • "This blush looks good on all skin tones, and the gold shimmer it in gives you a healthy glow that can take you from day to night in a snap " in 32 reviews
Cynthia C.
Boyds, MD
My favorite blush. This formula it's simply perfection. No matter if your skin type is dry, oily, or combo. It is highly pigmented, but goes on sheer, making it highly blendable for that perfect natural wash of color. It is also fairly easy to build upon, if you're looking for a less sheer look.

I follow the technique used by the MUA in the video on this product's page on Sephora. As usual, with the appropriate amount of product, apply to apples of cheeks, then blend up the cheekbones. To finish, blend the remaining pigment up to the area above the ends of the brows for a natural full face glow.

Their most popular shade is rightfully so because it is seriously universally flattering: it really will look lovely on every skin tone. I use shade Madly when I'm going for a more natural look.

Another reason this will always be the best blush around is because of how long the pots last. Basically, I'm embarrassed to say how long I've had pots last! Yes. They are expensive. But you are definitely getting your money's worth!
Lacey H.
Las Vegas
Review for: Orgasm more...
I picked up this blush kinda on a whim because I knew of its cult status of being amazing.
At first when I got home and swatched it on my arm, I thought it was more of a bright peachy tone. A couple times since then, I’ve thought about using it but I thought it wouldn’t go with the eye makeup looks I was doing and would be too peachy and pink.
Well, I finally just decided to use it even though I thought it wouldn’t go that well with the colors I was using and OMG. Whatever color I saw on my arm was not the color I was seeing on my cheeks. It was like it changed to fit the exact shade I needed to look subtle, classic, and just...good. I was amazed. It really does do such a good job of blending into your skin and looking amazing with your skin tone.
I can’t wait to use it again!
Hope B.
Review for: Orgasm more...
This is amazing! I received this as a free birthday gift from Ulta and i was so excited to try it out! I've heard all of the amazing things about these blushes. It's a pink/coral shade with gold shimmer. I have very pale skin and this was the perfect color for me! It wasn't too pigmented but it was still there which is perfect for my everyday look. You can build up the color easily but i prefer a more natural look with blushes :) the gold shimmer makes my face look so glowy and healthy. It stayed on all day for me (even after gym) i recommend this even though it is pricey ❤️
Teri B.
Review for: Orgasm, Hot Sand more...
Hot Sand claims to be a highlighting blush, but on me it is just a straight up highlighter. I love using it as highlight. It blends so well into my skin. It gives the perfect glow to the cheeks and you can build up the intensity as well. I have been into the blinding highlights lately and I love that I can build this up to be blinding. But I also love that this can give me that subtle glow as well when i want it. This does kick up a good amount of powder, but it could also be the brush that I'm using since it does it with a lot of my other highlights as well.
Orgasm is a nice blush that gives a nice peachy pink color. It has has gold sparkles in it, however on me it does not show that way. The only thing I don't like about this is that after a fair amount of uses it becomes weird and crusty over the top and even with scraping the top layer off of it it still goes back to being crusty on the top... I will update with a picture later... I'm not sure how to fix this issue with it. It's like a layer of film or something on top and the blush just doesn't work the same like when i first got it.

The picture is of Nars Blush in Orgasm.

Kami L.
Grafton , WV
Review for: Orgasm more...
I have to be honest, I like Nars as a brand. I mean they put out tons of great products all the time, but for me, their blushes just aren’t the best. The NARS Blush Orgasm falls short of what a blush should do in my opinion. I used this blush time and time again because it was everyone’s favorite blush! It was all the rage—just not with me. I applied with different brushes and still it was patchy and scratchy in the pan. No color would come off of the product. Another thing about this blush is that it is shimmery — even glittery— and that’s just not what I want in a blush. Sorry Nars, I love you as a brand, but your blushes just aren’t my favorite.
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
Review for: Sex Appeal more...
This color is a soft peachy pink. It applies pretty lightly and not great for a dramatic flush, however I use this color all over my face for a soft, romantic glow. I like to layer this on my cheeks in the summer with a darker shade or I wear it alone when I am pale in the winter. I like this particular shade because it has no shimmer or glitter- I prefer to add my shimmer via highlighter for a more refined skin texture. I am blonde with fair skin and I just think this is a lovely shade for fair tones. I bought this because I saw in a magazine a picture of Reese Witherspoon wearing this blush and it did not disappoint. Natural look for those who like a more subtle color!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the pigment and the blendability and the formula of the NARS blushes. The color range is so nice and is compatible with almost every skin OUT THERE. The price of the blush is $30 and buying a few and splurging is worth it because it’s such a great product, it lasts for a decent amount of time not only on the skin but the product itself, you do not have to use a lot. You won’t go through it too fast and it’s a great investment if you’re into make up and you want to try a really good blush. The packaging is so great. NARS makes some of my favorite packaging. It’s velvety smooth to the touch it is black and their logo is just simplistically great.
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Orgasm more...
I have been using this blush FOR YEARS. It’s my go-to and I wear it every single day. I have tried the “super orgasm” and I thought it horrible- the flecks of shimmer were huge and looked like I placed craft glitter on my cheeks- so back to the good ‘ole regular “orgasm” shade it was. I’ve even mixed this shade in with lip gloss to create my own shimmery, matching lip color. This blush is long lasting and I only have to apply it once a day. Great product. I highly recommend.
Rachel C.
Tupelo
Review for: Orgasm, Super Orgasm, Angelika, Sex Appeal more...
NARS is my go-to when it comes to purchasing blush. I love the packaging and the formula they use, these things last forever! I have medium skin-tone and their color choices are so versatile. I've used very light shades & VERY dark shades & somehow they all blend in nicely with my skin tone. I would've never thought to buy a darker shade had a makeup artist not used a burgundy color on me! It was subtle, colorful yet not overbearing. The blush itself stays on my face all day long & my skin has never been irritated after using NARS products! 10 out of 10 would recommend!
Merima M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Orgasm more...
I love everything NARS, including this blush! I'm not a huge blush girl, and I especially hate super pink/red toned blushes, but this blush was so hyped I had to try it out. It's a beautiful coral color and it includes a bit of shimmer. I think it looks soo good on me; this blush is perfect for pale girls! I love how it's just the right amount of subtle, and I love the classic NARS packaging. I have many dupes of this color but this formula is still way better than any dupe out there. It just looks so perfect. I think it's a great fall/spring blush color.
Jennifer H.
Augusta, GA
Aside from "Orgasm", what's your fav shade of Nars blush? What's your skin tone? NARS Blush
Jennifer A.
Is the orgasm blush great for all skin tones?
Defne U.
How would it look on a fair/ pale skin tone ? Do you hava an idea about that ?
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
What are some of your favorite dupes for this high end blush?
Bobbilynn C.
Sprague , MB
so this blush is 33 dollars , is it worth it ? I mean its beautiful but its very pricey