NARS Blush
By NARS
#1 in Blush
Heather H.
Killen, AL

I want the shade misconduct so bad!! I never owned a NARS blush before so my question is should I go for it or go for a more cult fave for my first NARS blush? Has anyone used misconduct? Good-So So??? Gimme the gossip!

Charlene M.
Charlene M.
1 year, 5 months ago
I can't live without NARS orgasm! It is perfection in my opinion, but all these blushes are beautiful so you won't go wrong with whatever you choose!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Las Vegas , NV
1 year, 5 months ago
NARS O is a cult favorite! I highly recommend purchasing that color as your first one! Also I Love deep throat!