NARS Blush
NARS Blush
By NARS
#2 in Blush
Gabriella S.

I love blush and would love to try this one. Is it good?

ripon r.
ripon r.
Brooklyn, NY
1 year, 5 months ago
i have heard many good things about this blush😊😊
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
1 year, 6 months ago
I'm a professional Mua it is by far my favorite blue shield ever. A very little goes a lon way worth the money
Yohanna P.
Yohanna P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1 year, 6 months ago
Ohhh girl it is real good.. NARS blush really lasts ando the color's vibrant.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes! This is one of my favorite blushes by far! Such a unique color and looks good on most skin tones.
Marjana N.
Marjana N.
Macedonia
2 years, 5 months ago
Awesome blush its my favorite from nars
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Memphis, TN
3 years, 11 months ago
I bought this blush about a year ago and still have at least half of it left. I LOVE the color and although it's a little pricey, it's worth it!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Grand Island, NY
3 years, 11 months ago
It's very pigmented! Great for every skin tone in my opinion, I use this blush on a wide variety of clients. It does have a bit of shimmer, so you do want to make sure to blend out towards the temples to evenly distribute the product. Nars products will last you a very very long time, so it's well worth the investment. Highly recommend! A++
Sumaia H.
Sumaia H.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Its awesome
Halley B.
Halley B.
3 years, 11 months ago
It's really pretty and is great quality but isn't the be all end all. There are so many amazing blushes that are less $. A blush that looks similar and is sort of high end is Hot Mama from TheBalm. I really like that one and reach for it more often.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Spring Lake, NC
3 years, 12 months ago
Absolutely. I'm really picky about my blush and I love this one. It is my go-to blush.