by NARS
Ask a Question
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.

I love blush and would love to try this one. Is it good?
shabiha s.
shabiha s.
Dec. 1, 2016, 9:20 p.m.
i have heard many good things about this blush😊😊
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Nov. 20, 2016, 1:55 a.m.
I'm a professional Mua it is by far my favorite blue shield ever. A very little goes a lon way worth the money
Yohanna P.
Yohanna P.
Nov. 17, 2016, 8:22 p.m.
Ohhh girl it is real good.. NARS blush really lasts ando the color's vibrant.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
June 21, 2016, 2:02 p.m.
Yes! This is one of my favorite blushes by far! Such a unique color and looks good on most skin tones.
Marjana N.
Marjana N.
Dec. 15, 2015, 3:24 p.m.
Awesome blush its my favorite from nars
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
June 30, 2014, 3:22 p.m.
I bought this blush about a year ago and still have at least half of it left. I LOVE the color and although it's a little pricey, it's worth it!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
June 17, 2014, 11:40 a.m.
It's very pigmented! Great for every skin tone in my opinion, I use this blush on a wide variety of clients. It does have a bit of shimmer, so you do want to make sure to blend out towards the temples to evenly distribute the product. Nars products will last you a very very long time, so it's well worth the investment. Highly recommend! A++
Sumaia H.
Sumaia H.
June 15, 2014, 9:55 a.m.
Its awesome
Halley B.
Halley B.
June 3, 2014, 3:13 p.m.
It's really pretty and is great quality but isn't the be all end all. There are so many amazing blushes that are less $. A blush that looks similar and is sort of high end is Hot Mama from TheBalm. I really like that one and reach for it more often.
Heather T.
Heather T.
May 30, 2014, 5:30 p.m.
Absolutely. I'm really picky about my blush and I love this one. It is my go-to blush.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
May 28, 2014, 9:19 p.m.
Yes - I am obsessed. My daily blush.
Ketrinna H.
Ketrinna H.
May 24, 2014, 8:08 p.m.
This is my go to blush every day. Its amazing!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
May 18, 2014, 11:29 p.m.
This is perfect not only for blush but it doubles as a really good cheekbone highlighter!
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
May 1, 2014, 12:07 a.m.
Love the color.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
April 29, 2014, 11:58 a.m.
Very good! This color gives you the perfect glow!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
March 10, 2014, 9:55 p.m.
Hi Gabriella! Yes, this blush is very good. It is richly pigmented, so with one sweep, you'll get a gorgeous flush of color on your cheeks. It has small flecks of glitter, but they do not appear super visible on the skin, so no need to worry about having glitter all over your face. In fact, the shimmers catch the light nicely and give a warm glow to your makeup. Also, these blushes last all day, so no need to worry about fading or touch-ups. Hope that helps :)

Join Now