NARS Blush
By NARS
#1 in Blush
Haley W.
Greenville, SC

I have red hair and have been questioning buying this, is it worth the money??

Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
3 years, 10 months ago
Yes - I have seen this blush on girls with different skin tones + hair color and I think it looks great on everyone.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years, 5 months ago
It is totally flattering on literally everyone. I have auburn hair and medium skin, but it also looks great on my more olive-complected brunette mom, and my golden friend!
Carlie R.
Carlie R.
Goodyear, AZ
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes! This color is amazing on every skin tone. It is amazing. I have been wearing it for at least 10 years!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Virginia Beach, VA
4 years, 7 months ago
Absolutely! My roommate and I both use this (I'm blonde, she's a redhead). We joke that this blush is like the magic jeans in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants: it looks amazing on EVERYONE!