NARS Blush
NARS Blush
By NARS
#2 in Blush
Elizabeth F.

I am thinking on purchasing this product, but how pigmented is it?I have an olive skin tone and some blushes appear very dark on me, others don't appear at all! How do you think this blush will show up on my skin?

Keila T.
Keila T.
Hyannis, MA
1 year, 9 months ago
Definitely buildable, the first swipe is a subtle pop of color and depending on the shade it also brings a healthy glow of shimmer
dayany s.
dayany s.
bernardino de campos sp
1 year, 10 months ago
I have an olive skin tone as well and I love this blush its not too dark and I can build up the color as I go.
Marlen S.
Marlen S.
1 year, 10 months ago
I have olive skin and I understand your struggle! I recommend deep throat its similar to the popular orgasim but swatching it I felt it wasn't going to show up on my skin.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Pflugerville, TX
2 years ago
Pigmentation is good. I also have olive skin and I wear Madly. I love it. It gives me just enough color without looking painted on. It blends really well.
Angela M.
Angela M.
South Daytona , FL
It has good pigmentation
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Toronto, ON
2 years ago
NARS blushes are SO pigmented that you only need a little bit. The darker the colour you choose, the more pigmented it will be. But if you use a stippling brush and a light hand, even the darker colours are workable on light skin!
Nina C.
Nina C.
Sunnyside, NY
2 years ago
Nars blushes are amazingly pigmented! They are not chalky and provide a really natural, flushed look. If you buy a glittery one, the glitter is fine and not too chunky, so it still looks pretty natural. These blushes are so good, I sometimes use them as eyeshadows!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
toronto
2 years ago
I personally love this blush. It is pigmented and also buildable. If you would like to see what it looks like on you can check out my video on youtube where I unbox it. I am actually wearing it in the video. The video is called "Sephora Haul | #ReviewsbyKat" My channel is itskat. It is a bit pricey, but in my experience, blush is a product that lasts soo long and it is the perfect blush for everyday use and looks good with practically any makeup look. I think it is totally worth it.
stacey m.
stacey m.
Tacoma, WA
4 years, 9 months ago
I know how your feel, I'm the same way. I went in to Sephora and had them personally put it on me so that i could see how much they use not just to test out the color on my skin but to see how much it will take and how to lighten it if needed. This product doesn't take much to have a sun kissed look which is what i go for. It blends well and I would highly recommend it. Go test it out at Sephora and see what you think.
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
La Jolla, CA
5 years, 4 months ago
It works for every skin tone. I'm very fair, but my friend is olive and it looks so natural! It will look amazing on you