Hope B.
Review for: Orgasm more...
This is amazing! I received this as a free birthday gift from Ulta and i was so excited to try it out! I've heard all of the amazing things about these blushes. It's a pink/coral shade with gold shimmer. I have very pale skin and this was the perfect color for me! It wasn't too pigmented but it was still there which is perfect for my everyday look. You can build up the color easily but i prefer a more natural look with blushes :) the gold shimmer makes my face look so glowy and healthy. It stayed on all day for me (even after gym) i recommend this even though it is pricey ❤️