Merima M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Orgasm more...
I love everything NARS, including this blush! I'm not a huge blush girl, and I especially hate super pink/red toned blushes, but this blush was so hyped I had to try it out. It's a beautiful coral color and it includes a bit of shimmer. I think it looks soo good on me; this blush is perfect for pale girls! I love how it's just the right amount of subtle, and I love the classic NARS packaging. I have many dupes of this color but this formula is still way better than any dupe out there. It just looks so perfect. I think it's a great fall/spring blush color.