BY NARS

POP! CONTOUR! SCULPT! CHEEK TECHNIQUE: Play up cheekbones with a shimmering colour pop, lavish them with a layer of lustrous highlight or smoulder with a sophisticated sculpted look. Palette features four iconic NARS Blush and Highlighting Blush shades: Gilda, Albatross, Outlaw, Orgasm. see more...

Lauren M.
Lititz, PA
NARS! My Savior! Love nars love this product. I always wear blush, but could never find my color until I started trying this pallet.
Zuly C.
This palette is very pigmented I love the shades , perfect for any type of skin also is easy to blend :)
Kimberly N.
A good but sticky formula. I don't mind the sticky so I love it. The colors are pigmented, but wearable. The price is a little steep for a lip gloss, but Chelsea Girls is so pretty I had to buy a backup.
Yvette R.
Anaheim, CA
Besides this product being a blush palette you can also use this palette for an eyeshadow look ive tried it before and the pink colors look great!
Alena M.
Santa Maria
I never actually had this problem but I think it's so pretty and the colors on it are very unique and I like them a lot
Angelle S.
Foley, AL
I like this product because it's not just one color! You and blend them and make them as dramatic as you'd like!
maria c.
tampa, fl
This palette is so cute , i try and the color is very nice , the pigmentation is good and i like it
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Absolutely love this pallet! It contains a variety of shades that flatter and compliment a wide array of skin tones. Includes matte, shimmer, and high shimmer shades to compliment any look, from natural to black tie!
eman a.
Amman
Lovely small peice that make my make up like a magic .......i love it all and i love all your product too also my friends would like to try it
Everald L.
Winnipeg, MB
The perfect blush for my skin type, stays on even after wearing it for few hours. Always make sure I don't run out of this item