BY NARS

POP! CONTOUR! SCULPT! CHEEK TECHNIQUE: Play up cheekbones with a shimmering colour pop, lavish them with a layer of lustrous highlight or smoulder with a sophisticated sculpted look. Palette features four iconic NARS Blush and Highlighting Blush shades: Gilda, Albatross, Outlaw, Orgasm.

Summer R.
Nashville, TN
I find this color really cute on me. I’m dark skinned and I haven’t been able to find a good decent looking one that also is visible and doesn’t make me look ashy, but I think this one is it. When I apply It i put a little on my nose and I.T goes a long way.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Absolutely love this pallet! It contains a variety of shades that flatter and compliment a wide array of skin tones. Includes matte, shimmer, and high shimmer shades to compliment any look, from natural to black tie!
Kimberly N.
A good but sticky formula. I don't mind the sticky so I love it. The colors are pigmented, but wearable. The price is a little steep for a lip gloss, but Chelsea Girls is so pretty I had to buy a backup.
Yvette R.
Anaheim, CA
Besides this product being a blush palette you can also use this palette for an eyeshadow look ive tried it before and the pink colors look great!
Lauren M.
Lititz, PA
NARS! My Savior! Love nars love this product. I always wear blush, but could never find my color until I started trying this pallet.
Alena M.
Santa Maria
I never actually had this problem but I think it's so pretty and the colors on it are very unique and I like them a lot
Angelle S.
Foley, AL
I like this product because it's not just one color! You and blend them and make them as dramatic as you'd like!
Chloe M.
I love them they last all day and apply very nicely and blend it very easily. It has more of a matte finish.
Zuly C.
This palette is very pigmented I love the shades , perfect for any type of skin also is easy to blend :)
maria c.
tampa, fl
This palette is so cute , i try and the color is very nice , the pigmentation is good and i like it