NARS Blush Orgasm 0.16 oz.

by NARS

NARS Blush Orgasm 0.16 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NARS Blush Orgasm 0.16 oz.!
Lourdes  S.
Las Vegas, NV
NARS Blush Orgasm 0.16 oz. uploaded by Lourdes  S.
Got a mini ( cardboard) sample from nars. The color is subtle, could be buildable, looks natural, wishing the sample is bigger, but knowing its price…. Im glad i was able to try it. Im not sure if it last all day. Didnt notice it, unlike tarte. 4 stars because of the price.
Adrianna G.
Olean, NY
NARS Blush Orgasm 0.16 oz. uploaded by Adrianna G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very beautiful blush. Has a shimmer to it but not overwhelming. Looks good with a natural look as well as glam. Blends out very well. Not too pigmented either. It is buildable. Price is decent as well. I have a holiday one so it is bigger than regular one.
Dishire R.
Boca Raton, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This blush is one of my go to blushes. I love the shade it works well with any skin tone. The color is pigmented it has a subtle shimmer highlight aspect to it. The shade of it goes well with any makeup look.
Cierra J.
Columbia, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
yessss y’all! this product is it!! it’s suitable for a tanned skin complexion and highlights my yellow undertones so well. it’s very long lasting!
Candace F.
Spruce Grove, AB
NARS Blush Orgasm 0.16 oz. uploaded by Candace F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Nars is infamous for their Orga$m blush. It's a beautiful shade and I think it can work on any skin tone. It has a lasting power and provides a nice dimension to the face. Definitely one of my favorites though it is quite pricey compared to other blushes. I think it's worth the try!
Camille L.
Toronto, ON
NARS Blush Orgasm 0.16 oz. uploaded by Camille L.
NARS Blush Orgasm 0.16 oz. uploaded by Camille L.
It’s a favourite for a lot of people because this shade is so universally flattering! I’ve purchased this product serval times and I find I always have a good makeup day when I use it, it’s the perfect peachy pink colour always blends easily, don’t need a lot of product either you can build it up to your liking it’s a gorgeous blush I really enjoy nars formula when it comes to blushes NARS Blush Orgasm 0.16 oz.
Michelle A.
Plymouth, Devon
NARS Blush Orgasm 0.16 oz. uploaded by Michelle A.
A great blush for everyone! It has a luminous finish so very hard to put to much on. It has a mixture of pink and peach tones to adapt differently on everyone. Perfect for any bridal look
Logan C.
Flin Flon, MB
If you haven’t tried this you must be living under a rock. My very favourite blush - ride or die. A flattering shade on every skin tone. Pricy, but perfect staple in your collection because you will get so much use out of it!!
Manon M.
St, NB
NARS Blush Orgasm 0.16 oz. uploaded by Manon M.
Très beau blush qui s’applique facilement. La couleur est juste parfaite ! Un produit d’excellente qualité.
Lauren D.
Grange road , Felixstowe
I’m late to the trend of this blush but I’m obsessed! It’s so glowy! It’s pigmented and gives off a lovely warm glow to your face! Its definitely worth the money

Looking for your answer?