BY NARS

The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's most iconic shades for cheeks. Natural, healthy-looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush. see more...

Callie G.
This is my favorite blush I've used so far! At first it looked a little too pink to me, but it doesn't come off super bright unless you use a ton of it. It is the perfect pink to make your cheeks look pretty and rosy! And it has just slightest sparkle in it which isn't too much so it isn't like you have highlighter all over your cheeks, but it gives your blush a pretty glow. I am very fair skinned, and it looks great even on my skin which is usually too light for the lightest shade of foundation in most lines. I will definitely keep repurchasing this blush, it is definitely a staple in my collection that I know I can always fall back on no matter what look I want to do!
Amy S.
By far my favorite blush of all time. I have gone through probably 4 of these. I have oily skin and it doesn’t budge. StYs put all day. The color is so beautiful peachy pink with gold shimmer. I think this would looks fabulous on pretty much everyone. I have friends of all skin tones who wear it and love it. I really need to venture out into other colors. The formula is just fabulous. As you can see from my photo this is well loved. My most used blush. NARS Blush Orgasm
Megha P.
Okay, if you have not already found this blush it is definitely a MUST HAVE BLUSH. I feel like everyone under the sun has already found this blush but I just had to list it for those that still haven't found it and just because it's SO AWESOME. For a brown girl it looks great! The biggest problem for brown girls is to find a blush that shows up on our skin and looks natural! This blush has both worlds combined into one awesome blush tone. This has been my go to blush for probably over 5 years if not more.
Ronea L.
Corona
Back into the day I usually didn't use blush because I could never find the perfect one that I was pigmented enough for my skin. Walked into sephora one day for a "I'm just going to buy whatever day" and one of the employees there suggested this blush to me and since I bought it I cannot go without it! It completes my makeup !
Jennifer B.
Runnells
This is the best blush I have found. It seems to go with my skin color during summer and winter. The blush stays on all day until I take it off. I’m trying to think of a con and I can’t think of anything. Yes, I have bought it again and recommended to family and friends. I would like to try the other colors but I will always have this color on hand.
Montana S.
Tarawa Terrace , NC
My everyday blush! I love the coral pink shade, it’s such a versatile shade to wear with any look. The pigmentation is perfect. It takes a couple of times dipping into the pan to intensify the color payoff but I like the that in a blush so you don’t end up with clown cheeks that you can’t blend out. The blendabilty is great to!
Jess R.
Providence
This is the prettiest, most flattering blush I’ve ever owned. It makes me look like I’m glowing because of the peachy gold tones. I’m fair skinned but I think this blush would flatter a lot of skin tones. It is really a must-have in my collection.
marwa e.
Redondo Beach
This blush is very nice and has a unique twist because of the gold flicks. This highlight is matte with glitter. The product is build able. Best for medium warm skin tones. I’m a warm slightly lighter color and this blush is not the best on my skin.
Gaga G.
I got a sample of this with a Nordstrom beauty purchase & now I realize why people rave about it. Only con is the price, but other than that it is one of the best blushes I have used. I love the subtle pink color, which is very buildable.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
All time fav blush! Also I found this in ULTA and it was in the impulse by area and I impulse bought it and LOVE it. If you need a universal blush, this is it. It's so flattering and shimmery and magical. At least try it out!
Natalie R.
San Antonio TX
Just ordered the whole new NARS Blush Orgasm Collection from Sephora. I’ve always been a fan. I have everything from the collection. 🙌🏾🙌🏾 Who else is ordering this today??? 🤔 Be sure to go through the app to get early access, this will sell out!!!!💕💕💕
Callie G.