NARS Blush Duo Hot Sand/ Orgasm 2 x 0.17 oz/ 5.02 g uploaded by Jαyᴍe L.NARS Blush Duo Hot Sand/ Orgasm 2 x 0.17 oz/ 5.02 g uploaded by Alba G.

BY NARS

A limited-edition blush duo that delivers a healthy-looking, bronzed glow and a radiant flush of blush. Heighten the glow with this duo of award-winning Orgasm Blush paired with a blush. Together, they help achieve the ultimate in sunkissed radiance through a dynamic duo of signature cheek shades. Orgasm, the industry's most iconic blush, is a peachy pink that's infused with golden shimmer delivering a universally flattering flush of color. Wear them alone or layer them together for instant radiance. This set contains: - 2 x 0.17 oz/ 5.02 g Blush "Blush is one of my favorite products. I think it's because my mother used to be so fond of it. She would never leave the house without it. If she didn't have blush on, she would pinch her cheeks. It always made her feel better." Francois Nars see more...

• Is this still available?2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the cost? I've seen some NARS blush...1 Answers
  • Is this blush duo good for all skin tones, or one specifi...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i have used nars blush for about a month now and i am addicted! it looks flattering on all skin tones and it is very easy to blend. it has a shimmering finish that is gold and pink. it also doubles as a highlighter." in 12 reviews
  • "this is a classic must have. wether you wear makeup or not this blush is a must. i love the duo i apply it on my eye lids swell." in 7 reviews
Tyla G.
Copiague, NY
Really good blush. Everyone was raving about the Nars orgasim blush for a while. I finally see what the hype is about. Looks really great on the skin not patchy at all. Great color too. I would re purchase and totally recommend.
Olivia J.
These are the best blush you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a pretty pop of color or go subtle for a natural pink. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Edina A.
Sterling Hts, MI
I got a sample of this for a birthday gift from ulta and I really like it. Both colors are super pretty and look really nice on the cheeks. I think a little goes a long way. I'll probably purchase a bigger size once I use this one
Hailey V.
Alturas, CA
Perfect colors for a low key look or a buildable dramatic look!! Easy to work with, true to the color, super cute packaging. Your choice of how to wear it with more than one option! I would definitely buy this again.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Love this duo for highlighting and adding a little color to my cheeks! I think this works. Eat on olive skin. This is so smooth and easy to blend into a shimmery finish. I would always buy this product!
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
I just love this little duo. You can't go wrong with Nars blush. It is shimmery but it so gorgeous. I have fair skin and this bronzer and blush combo looks absolutely beautiful together on my skin.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I know everyone reviews this product as great but I have to disagree. I think the pigmentation in general could be better. I feel like I’m pushing the brush hard into the product to get the color I want. If the pigmentation is great I shouldn’t have to do that. I would not buy this again, especially for the price.
Francine S.
Los angeles
I feel that this is a good combination of colors. It does stay quite well and the pigmentation is wonderful. I apply it in small dabs and it automatically creates a deep shade. I recommend it and is worth the price. The names kind of throw me off, but other than that, if you don't mind it, it is a great purchase.
Emmi C.
Shoreline
This highlight is amazing. It is incredibly easy to blend and it goes on so smoothly. I would recommend this to anyone. Also this blush is amazingly pigmented and easy to apply as well. It makes your cheeks look very pretty and it’s also shiny which is fun too.
Julie K.
greenfield
I love Nars blush especially orgasm, it's a build able product that I would always have to keep in stock. I like to use it in the evening time when I go out. It's like a highlighter and blush all in one. NARS Blush
Kati Y.
Conway, AR
Has anyone tried this with oily skin? I love the pink color but I'm nervous to buy it in the duo pack.
Emily M.
Allison Park, PA
Is this still available?
Deb M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Is this blush duo good for all skin tones, or one specifically? I am olive toned.
Janine K.
Is this product worth the cost? I've seen some NARS blush palettes in stores, but I'm always hesitant because it seems too small. How long does it typically last?