A dynamic duo of sophisticated, shimmering cheek shades.

Is this worth the hype? Is there a dupe or cheaper one?
Are these blushes good? I’ve always wanted to try them!
Start your review of Nars Blush Duo!
Product Highlights
my favourite blush ever! it’s a pretty pink that gives a glow-y flush to the skin. the highlighter reminds me of essence pure nude which is my favourite highlighter! i really love this duo. wish the pans were bigger.in reviews
Susan G.
Nars Blush Duo uploaded by Susan G.
Review for: HOT SAND/ORGASM
This was a gift with purchase so I didn't pay for it but I really love it! Org.asm truly is a universal color. The hot sand is more like a contour/ bronzer on my fair skin and it's really pretty. They have beautiful pigment and very high quality. I will be purchasing this. Nars Blush Duo
Risyki G.
Dayton, NV
Nars Blush Duo uploaded by Risyki G.
Nars Blush Duo uploaded by Risyki G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my first NARS product, was my first moment to blush and contouring. The bronzer is an awesome contour shade [product:nars-bronzing-blush-duo-orgasm-/-laguna] not too orange and also has an intense yet blendable natural pigment. The blush in "Orgasm" is a sparkling shade of rosy pink that is light enough, but again the quality of the pigment is outstanding so I'd imagine it can be built up for a natural look on all light-medium skin tones. You know it's a great bronzer/blush when you only need to use a little bit to glow and the packaging is perfect to travel because small and fit inside your bag.
rhiannon B.
E Longmeadow, MA
Nars Blush Duo uploaded by rhiannon B.
Purchased at: ULTA
NARS is my favorite blush. The shade in the holiday set suits any skin Tom the right amount of pink to shimmer ratio and the highlight is blinding. I love to put the highlight in the eye corner for an extra pop.
XERIZ B.
Nars Blush Duo uploaded by XERIZ B.
I use this for my blush & highlight combo and both shades are perfect for my complexion. The highlight really pops and the blush makes me look like a fairy hehe
magdalene G.
Sacramento, CA
Nars Blush Duo uploaded by magdalene G.
Review for: HOT SAND/ORGASM
Great product I have the duo for blush and contour and a small blush. They both lasted quite a while. I love the duo its great for on the go or in your makeup bash. It gives great color and contour and so easy to use from beginner to.o expert level of makeup application. The small blush last a really long time as well and looks great on alot of complexios-orgasm color..
Shyla M.
New Brighton, PA
Nars Blush Duo uploaded by Shyla M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Nars duo blush! One side for more natural, subtle makeup and one for more cheek-color and going out! I use both colors very consistently! The only thing I would change is that I wish their blushes were matte and didn’t have any shimmer! I do love how creamy they are and how they look after application!
Ana G.
Union City, CA
I love this duo, I usually do my makeup on the go and this is so practical. The pigmentation is and and it has a good wearing time
Jessica B.
Springfield, VA
This duo is wonderful to have in your makeup kit. Both products work quite well for a variety of skin tones, and the product is super pigmented! You can never go wrong with NARS products, and the blush and bronzers are among my favorites. I'm so glad I have this product for ease of use and portability.
Ady P.
Love it, on th go blushd set, can use it on any occacion. It is pretty sheer colors! The pros on this product is that it stays on!!! And its a bit shimmery finish!
Casandra M.
I’m not sure if I picked up a defective product, but I was very disappointed with this duo. Hot Sand was okay, provided a hardly noticeable shine with no colour at all, and I’ve been dying to try out the cult classic only to swab my brush in the pan 7 times and still get no pigment at ALL. I’m so sad!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...