BY NARS

What it is:A soft, sheer pressed powder blush.What it does:NARS Blush offers a range of translucent, natural shades, each with a subtle pink for natural blush undertone, created to highlight the complexion.What else you need to know:Designed to be worn... see more...

Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
This is the blush that I find myself constantly going back to. The color is GORGEOUS and so flattering for many skin tones. It also lasts a really long time, I hardly find myself touching up this blush throughout the day. The compact itself also lasts a long time, I can use the same one forever it seems. Definitely worth the price!
destiny E.
Kiefer, OK
This blush is my favorite I have ever used by far. The color is gorgeous and applies so nice. Pigmented with some shine to it. It is buildable and easy to blend out. I recommend his to anyone looking for a nice blush!
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
I use this blush every day and love it! It goes great with every skin tone, is great quality and it can be used during any season. It's a great alternative to the "Orgasm" shade. I recommend this to everyone. This is always a staple in my makeup bag.
Stephany L.
This product is just as lovely as other NARS cheek products. I find that the color comes off as a pink shade & is flattering on my light complexion. It’s long lasting, very easy to blend, & has the perfect amount of pigmentation. I would say it’s not super shimmery or matte & has more of a satin finish.
Jaclyn C.
Calera, AL
This is my favorite blush! The formula blends so well and this color is the perfect combination of peachy and pink for my fair skin.
Noura H.
Los Angeles
Love the color and it’s so cute with the slight shimmer! It lasts a good while and once I wear it stays on for a long while!
Brie E.
San Diego, CA
One of my makeup essentials, this blush is amazing! Perfect peach tone for any season. You need to try this!