BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
OBJECTS OF DESIRE
#20 Blush Brush has a professional domed shape that expertly deposits blush pigments onto cheeks. It diffuses as it blends for smooth, effortless application.

NARS reinvents the artistry tool with a comprehensive collection of 16 brushes exquisitely designed for precision application. From base to brush tip, a modern edge seduces: the iconic matte black finish, the embossed logo, and a signature pop of red. New shapes and enhanced brush hair redesigned for effortless application. Delve into an exploration of natural to dramatic looks and discover the artistry of NARS. Exclusively online and in NARS boutiques.

NARS Blush Brush
  • "I am obsessed with this brush! It literally picks up and applies the perfect amount of blush, I recently purchased this brush about a month ago and it is the only brush I've been using for blush. I highly recommend this brush! It's about 40$ I believe but it is worth every single penny as nars brushes last an extremely long time ! " in 4 reviews
Melissa P.
Longmont, CO
I love my NARS blush brush! It has a sturdy handle, soft but sturdy bristles, and it applies blush beautifully. However, for as much as I paid for it, I'm a little disappointed in how often it sheds when I clean it. I bought mine from Sephora online, and I would more than likely buy it again.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I don't personally have this brush but a friend of mine does . I have borrowed it on a few occasions we were getting ready together . This brush is fab. Blends the blush just perfectly .
Jessica B.
Covina, CA
I really like this brush but I feel like morphe has better and more inexpensive brushes. They have a bigger variety and the cost is working with my wallet. Don't get me wrong this brush is good but I feel like for the price I could find one that does the same for cheaper
Amber H.
Orlando, FL
I actually use this brush to dust off any loose powders and help set my makeup and it has been great, soft bristles and long handle easy to use
Lauren E.
Decent brush, does what it's supposed to, minimal shedding. I'm not a pro or anything so any brush nicer than one at Target I'm like yay
jill k.
Duncan, OK
Another great addition to the brush collection. I love big fluffy blush brushes to create that soft diffused "blush"
Samantha R.
How is this brush... does it apply foundation good?