BY NARS

Description: Made with transparent pigments for a soft and sheer look. Imparts a natural, healthy glow for any skin tone and may be worn alone or layered together for more depth and intensity. Ingredients: Talc, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Silica see more...

Leslie D.
Corinth
This blush is iconic. Beautiful peachy pink with gold flecks. It is my "I need a blush and I want it to look good and I don't want to think about it" blush. The formula is pretty near perfect in my opinion, pigminted but not so much that you end up looking like a clown. I will always have one of these in my collection.
Brandy G.
La Plata
I use this blush nearly everyday. I love it's peachy, rose color and it has a kind of shimmer as well. Nars makes amazing face products and I'd love to try some more of their products.
Hana H.
North Vancouver , BC
A stunning blush. When the sunlight hits my face I look like I am glowing. Sometimes I will skip highlighter and just use some of this blush instead. The colour looks really natural and beautiful, and I would definitely buy again.