NARS BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY NARS #1 in Blush

A RICHLY PIGMENTED, MICRONIZED POWDER FORMULA THAT DELIVERS SHEER BUILDABLE COLOR IN A WIDE RANGE OF SHADES AND EFFECTS. THIS SUPERFINE POWDER BLENDS EVENLY WITH EACH APPLICATION.

OVERVIEW:

CHEEK TO CHIC
The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's best-selling, most iconic shades for cheeks, delivering healthy-looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion and provides a natural-looking flush that flatters any skin tone. Iconic shades include a range of translucent, natural tones, each with a subtle pink for a natural-looking blush undertone to highlight the complexion. Silky, superfine micronized powder pigments in matte and shimmering shades ensure irresistibly soft, blendable application. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush. Soft, buildable shades deliver a wide range of effects, ranging from ultra-sheer to powerful pops of color.

THE #1-SELLING BLUSH IN THE U.S.*

*Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / BeautyTrends, U.S. Prestige Makeup Retail Unit Sales, January-October 2015.

BENEFITS:
Micronized powder ensures a soft, blendable application.
Create endless effects with silky matte and shimmering finishes available in iconic shades, including the best-selling award winner, Orgasm.
Natural, healthy looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush.

HOW TO USE:
Use #20 Blush Brush and apply to the apples of the cheek.
Sweep the excess across the hairline, bridge of the nose and chin.
For more dimension, apply a shimmer shade to the apples and a matte shade to the hollows of the cheek.

• I want the shade misconduct so bad!! I never owned a NARS blush b...2 Answers
  • I am interested in trying NARS Blushnars blush but it is costly. ...2 Answers
  • What's your most favourite ? Glam or natural makeup look?8 Answers
NARS Blush
  • "i use the color “orgasm” and i have for as long as i can remember. this color is flattering on every skin tone. i’ve tried other blushes and they are either too pink or too orange for me. this one is a happy medium and i love it." in 1213 reviews
  • "It very flattering on ALL skin tones and the fact that it is crazy pigmented and blends like a dream makes it even better!" in 79 reviews
  • "The best blush hands down, goes with every skin tone litterally from the palest to the darkest leaving a light shimmer glow 😍" in 38 reviews
  • "It's a light pink shade with a slight glimmer that looks great on my skin and to top it all off, the case is sleek and classy. " in 36 reviews
  • "This blush looks good on all skin tones, and the gold shimmer it in gives you a healthy glow that can take you from day to night in a snap " in 32 reviews
Cindy C.
Boyds
My favorite blush. This formula it's simply perfection. No matter if your skin type is dry, oily, or combo. It is highly pigmented, but goes on sheer, making it highly blendable for that perfect natural wash of color. It is also fairly easy to build upon, if you're looking for a less sheer look.

I follow the technique used by the MUA in the video on this product's page on Sephora. As usual, with the appropriate amount of product, apply to apples of cheeks, then blend up the cheekbones. To finish, blend the remaining pigment up to the area above the ends of the brows for a natural full face glow.

Their most popular shade is rightfully so because it is seriously universally flattering: it really will look lovely on every skin tone. I use shade Madly when I'm going for a more natural look.

Another reason this will always be the best blush around is because of how long the pots last. Basically, I'm embarrassed to say how long I've had pots last! Yes. They are expensive. But you are definitely getting your money's worth!
Hope B.
Review for: Orgasm more...
This is amazing! I received this as a free birthday gift from Ulta and i was so excited to try it out! I've heard all of the amazing things about these blushes. It's a pink/coral shade with gold shimmer. I have very pale skin and this was the perfect color for me! It wasn't too pigmented but it was still there which is perfect for my everyday look. You can build up the color easily but i prefer a more natural look with blushes :) the gold shimmer makes my face look so glowy and healthy. It stayed on all day for me (even after gym) i recommend this even though it is pricey ❤️
Teri B.
Review for: Orgasm, Hot Sand more...
Hot Sand claims to be a highlighting blush, but on me it is just a straight up highlighter. I love using it as highlight. It blends so well into my skin. It gives the perfect glow to the cheeks and you can build up the intensity as well. I have been into the blinding highlights lately and I love that I can build this up to be blinding. But I also love that this can give me that subtle glow as well when i want it. This does kick up a good amount of powder, but it could also be the brush that I'm using since it does it with a lot of my other highlights as well.
Orgasm is a nice blush that gives a nice peachy pink color. It has has gold sparkles in it, however on me it does not show that way. The only thing I don't like about this is that after a fair amount of uses it becomes weird and crusty over the top and even with scraping the top layer off of it it still goes back to being crusty on the top... I will update with a picture later... I'm not sure how to fix this issue with it. It's like a layer of film or something on top and the blush just doesn't work the same like when i first got it.

The picture is of Nars Blush in Orgasm.

Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
Review for: Sex Appeal more...
This color is a soft peachy pink. It applies pretty lightly and not great for a dramatic flush, however I use this color all over my face for a soft, romantic glow. I like to layer this on my cheeks in the summer with a darker shade or I wear it alone when I am pale in the winter. I like this particular shade because it has no shimmer or glitter- I prefer to add my shimmer via highlighter for a more refined skin texture. I am blonde with fair skin and I just think this is a lovely shade for fair tones. I bought this because I saw in a magazine a picture of Reese Witherspoon wearing this blush and it did not disappoint. Natural look for those who like a more subtle color!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the pigment and the blendability and the formula of the NARS blushes. The color range is so nice and is compatible with almost every skin OUT THERE. The price of the blush is $30 and buying a few and splurging is worth it because it’s such a great product, it lasts for a decent amount of time not only on the skin but the product itself, you do not have to use a lot. You won’t go through it too fast and it’s a great investment if you’re into make up and you want to try a really good blush. The packaging is so great. NARS makes some of my favorite packaging. It’s velvety smooth to the touch it is black and their logo is just simplistically great.
ALEXANDRA R.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Orgasm more...
I have been using this blush FOR YEARS. It’s my go-to and I wear it every single day. I have tried the “super orgasm” and I thought it horrible- the flecks of shimmer were huge and looked like I placed craft glitter on my cheeks- so back to the good ‘ole regular “orgasm” shade it was. I’ve even mixed this shade in with lip gloss to create my own shimmery, matching lip color. This blush is long lasting and I only have to apply it once a day. Great product. I highly recommend.
MaryGrace W.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Torrid more...
I adore this blush. It was first recommended to me during a Sephora makeover a few years ago. Since then, Torrid has remained a go to blush in my makeup drawer. The coral color is perfect on my olive skin. I've also tried Dolce Vita (dusty rose) and whatever the bright red color is. I really like both of those as well. The matte red gives you the most natural looking flush if you apply just a tiny bit to the apples of your cheeks. I recommend this blush to everyone-there are so many shades to choose from, and the pigmentation is amazing. Will always have this on hand!
Merima M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Orgasm more...
I love everything NARS, including this blush! I'm not a huge blush girl, and I especially hate super pink/red toned blushes, but this blush was so hyped I had to try it out. It's a beautiful coral color and it includes a bit of shimmer. I think it looks soo good on me; this blush is perfect for pale girls! I love how it's just the right amount of subtle, and I love the classic NARS packaging. I have many dupes of this color but this formula is still way better than any dupe out there. It just looks so perfect. I think it's a great fall/spring blush color.
Joelle K.
Review for: NARS Orgasm Blush Orgasm 0.16 oz/ 4.8 g more...
This product receives so much hype on YouTube. It’s a cult classic. So when I bought it I had very high expectations. Well I was mostly disappointed. It has a visible gold sheen that emphasizes texture on the cheeks. It’s very pigmented can be a good thing however in this case it’s super easy to apply too much and look like a clown. I have better products that I enjoy more for less money. I am looking forward to trying this in summer when I am more tanned and hoping it will look better. With my light to medium skin tone now it is just ok.
Julia T.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Orgasm more...
O r g a s m definitely steals the show! I think it was the only reason why I started buying NARS products to begin with! This blush compliments my pale skin tone so well. If you are heavy handed like me, you can start looking like a circus really quick so be careful as they are super pigmented!
The product is so creamy and smooth. Application is nearly flawless with any type of brush- I kid you not. There is a lot of shimmer and glitter in this so I usually pair this will a moderate highlighter so I am not a walking donut.
Tati C.
I really want to try this, but I can't see myself spending about $30 on a blush. Do you know of any good dupes?
Rebecca H.
Oceanside , CA
What other NARS products have you been raving about lately!?
Kathryn C.
I have been debating on splurging on the Nars blush "orgasm". Is it really such a great shade? And does it look good on light skin tones?
Elizabeth F.
I am thinking on purchasing this product, but how pigmented is it?I have an olive skin tone and some blushes appear very dark on me, others don't appear at all! How do you think this blush will show up on my skin?
Veronica H.
Is it that good?> i want!!