NARS BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY NARS #2 in Blush

The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's best-selling shades for cheeks, delivering healthy-looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion and provides a natural-looking flush that flatters any skin tone.

NARS Blush
  • "It very flattering on ALL skin tones and the fact that it is crazy pigmented and blends like a dream makes it even better!" in 79 reviews
  • "The best blush hands down, goes with every skin tone litterally from the palest to the darkest leaving a light shimmer glow 😍" in 38 reviews
  • "It's a light pink shade with a slight glimmer that looks great on my skin and to top it all off, the case is sleek and classy. " in 36 reviews
  • "This blush looks good on all skin tones, and the gold shimmer it in gives you a healthy glow that can take you from day to night in a snap " in 32 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way with this product, and the pigmentation and the overall beautiful glow this product gives you is really worth the hype." in 30 reviews
Kat J.
TX
Review for: Orgasm, Goulue Goulue
I was a little trepidatious about trying NARS as a brand because they’re slightly pricier than the brands I was used to and I couldn’t see myself spending $30 on a blush,... Especially because I can be somewhat forgetful with my makeup routine and blush is the one thing I always remember after I’ve already left the house LOL

Then I tried NARS blush,... I received a deluxe sample with an online order from Sephora. And OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!! I’ve never used such a beautiful and luxurious blush before, it just completely blew me away... Just one swipe of this blush and your entire makeup look is elevated. It stays true to the color all day, and you really don’t need to cake it on to see the gorgeous hue... These blushes give you the perfect pop of color that just looks like a naturally gorgeous glow. The formula is smooth and buttery, not chalky or powdery at all! There isn’t any kickback... Plus, they aren’t super glittery, but they have a slight shimmer that doesn’t look overwhelming on pale skin. I mean, like I said, I’m not a blush person, and these blushes make me wanna wear blush. It just changes the look of my entire face and I love it. NARS blushes have never disappointed me... They’re amazing. The names of these are things you couldn’t say without blushing, but I think they did that on purpose (get it? Blushing? And it’s blush? LOL). Anyway, I love NARS blushes and if I ever finish the small sizes I have, I’ll definitely be buying full sizes.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Desire, Isadora, Desire, Orgasm, Gaiety, Outlaw, Deep Throat, Dolce Vita, Other
NARS make some of the best blushes on the market in my opinion. I think that all of the colors I've tried are really beautiful, they blend out nicely and don't fade throughout the day at all. I've tried both matte and more shimmery shades and the formula is great on both. They aren't super pigmented which I actually like because it's easier to build up to what you want and not look like a clown as soon as you apply it so I think the color payoff is great. They are on the expensive side so I would recommend picking up one of the blush palettes that they come up with, like maybe the holiday ones, because this has a better value.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
Review for: Goulue Goulue
Ummmmm yes, please!! I first received this blush in a small size from Sephora as a part of the 2016 Rogue set. It (the small) has lasted me for months, literally over six months. I still have some left, but I have such a fear of my favorite products being discontinued that I bit the bullet a few days ago and purchased the full size for $30. It actually arrived earlier today, and I'm hoping it'll last for quite a while. Seeing as how long the little one lasted, I am sure this one will last for a while. But the actual product: omg it's amazing. It looks so pretty on my darker skin tone, and I can see the beautiful berry pink and shimmer of it. It is not too much, and it even does an amazing job standing alone on days I don't even wear foundation. It is literally the perfect pop of natural looking color for me, and when the time comes to have to buy the full size again, I am sure I will do it with no hesitation. This stuff is great. It doesn't irritate my normal and sometimes combination skin at all!
Erika S.
Chappaqua, NY
Review for: Seduction, Exhibit A, Desire, Orgasm, Sin, Deep Throat, Liberte, Dolce Vita
Nars blush is the first blush I ever purchased. The color range is absolutely amazing. I own a palette of nars blushes and 3 singles. The color pay off is great, it is very easy to blend, and long lasting. The only downfall is some of my blushes form films on the top and I need to scrape them to get color and I lose a bit of product. The ones it is happening to are not old either, so I do not know why they do that. I will, however, definitely continue to purchase these blushes.
Alexis Y.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Orgasm
Have this shade in Orgasm, a cult favorite. It's the perfect peachy pink with gold shimmers and it's super flattering for any skin tone. The color is so natural and it stays on your cheeks the whole day! I was worried at first cause the pigmentation was so strong but if you use a light hand, you should have no problems with this product. I absolutely love NARS and will be snatching some more of these
Areej N.
Review for: Orgasm
I first got this in the checkout line in sephora and was immediately so happy with it. It looks beautiful on my skin tone. It's definitely very pricey for a blush, but a little goes a very long way. I really appreciate the packaging of all NARS products because they are so brilliant and beautiful.

However, take this with a grain of salt. In my opinion, the quality is OK. I was really pleased with the color, but  I personally believe that it is a great product. BUT, there's a lot of blushes out there, and there are many dupes for this product in this shade alone. I love the shimmer in it, but it isn't that hard to mix in a shimmer. It's nice that its all in one, but again, it is very pricey for a blush, which is a major factor as to why I ranked it 4/5.
Amanda S.
Review for: Goulue Goulue
GOULUE BLUSH IS AMAZING! I received this as a gift from Sephora... essentially for spending too much money there and this blush is awesome. The color is beautiful and it is high pigmented. I literally tap my blush brush lightly onto the product and that is plenty! It is very buildable if you like a heavier blush look. The color is a gorgeous, warm, dark pink color. I will be very sad if it is ever discontinued. I have had it for almost a year and have not even made a dent in it. Highly recommend this product!
Emily J.
Review for: Super Orgasm
The quality of this blush just is amazing. To begin, you barely need any product on your brush to accomplish a beautiful blush look. The blush itself has a beautiful amount of glow and almost looks like a highlighter, which is crazy. However, it is very natural looking and not too much:) I do think the price point is really high, but I understand why. This product is wonderful!
Jennifer T.
Chicago
Review for: Desire, Orgasm, Mata Hari
This is by far one of the most pigmented blushes i have every tried. It is also extremely long-lasting! I would say it is pretty true to color as well, what you see is what it will appear on the skin. You just have to go in with a very light hand, otherwise you will look like a clown because these blushes are so pigmented. A cult-favorite for a reason!
Sonja A.
Maine
Review for: Deep Throat
I can’t belive I’ve waited so long to try a NARS Blush. This has quickly become my favorite, and most reached for blush in my stash. It has just the right amount of pigmentation; not so much that you get instant clown face and can’t blend it out, but not so little that you need to add many layers. It lasts for a full day without wearing off or becoming patchy. The shade is also a very pretty pink peach shade with shimmer. Usually shimmer blushes age my skin, but I’m not noticing that with this blush. The price point is high but even so I plan on picking up more shades in the future because they work so well.
Tati C.
I really want to try this, but I can't see myself spending about $30 on a blush. Do you know of any good dupes?
Rebecca H.
Oceanside , CA
What other NARS products have you been raving about lately!?
Kathryn C.
I have been debating on splurging on the Nars blush "orgasm". Is it really such a great shade? And does it look good on light skin tones?
Elizabeth F.
I am thinking on purchasing this product, but how pigmented is it?I have an olive skin tone and some blushes appear very dark on me, others don't appear at all! How do you think this blush will show up on my skin?
Veronica H.
Is it that good?> i want!!