NARS BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY NARS #1 in Blush

A soft and sheer, pressed powder blush. NARS Blush offers a range of translucent, natural shades, each with a subtle pink for a natural-looking blush undertone to highlight the complexion. Designed to be worn alone or layered together for more depth, it provides a healthy glow that flatters any skintone. Orgasm Blush gives cheeks a perfect pinky-peach flush and subtly highlights with accents of golden shimmer. The perennially pleasing, universally flattering shade is repeatedly a makeup artist and beauty editor favorite. Super Orgasm Blush amps things up with a shimmering peachy pink blush with an extra dose of golden sparkle that's perfect for complementing all skintones. The super sexy pink flush creates the effect of a radiant afterglow.

• I want the shade misconduct so bad!! I never owned a NARS blush b...2 Answers
  • how long would you say the pan lasts you? i've been wanting to tr...5 Answers
  • Does this blush stay all day?4 Answers
NARS Blush
  • "It very flattering on ALL skin tones and the fact that it is crazy pigmented and blends like a dream makes it even better!" in 79 reviews
  • "The best blush hands down, goes with every skin tone litterally from the palest to the darkest leaving a light shimmer glow 😍" in 38 reviews
  • "It's a light pink shade with a slight glimmer that looks great on my skin and to top it all off, the case is sleek and classy. " in 36 reviews
  • "This blush looks good on all skin tones, and the gold shimmer it in gives you a healthy glow that can take you from day to night in a snap " in 32 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way with this product, and the pigmentation and the overall beautiful glow this product gives you is really worth the hype." in 30 reviews
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Victorville, CA
Review for: In Orgasm Peachy-Pink With Shimmer Full Size, New!
This has been my go to blush for the last five years. I got a sample of it from Sephora, I fell in love and I have not gone back. This blush looks more pink, which is my favorite makeup color to wear, but in the case it looks peachy and shimmery. The first time I wore this blush I got a rare complement from my husband telling me that I looked beautiful!

When you put NARS O on, it just gives you that natural blush look, like you are blushing or your cheeks are rosy. There is only a hint of shimmer and it is barely noticeable. You can put on a little for that slightly rosy look, or a lot for that blushing, bright rosy pink cheek look.

I, myself, tend to put more on in the morning since I do not reapply throughout the day. If I put more on then it will last for most of the day, but will not be as bright when I put it on in the morning. I put this on after my powder, but set it with NARS translucent setting powder.

I know that this product is a little pricey, but it is definitely worth the price. It comes in a little compact that has a mirror, and has that sleek NARS rubber feel on the outside. It does not come with a brush. The little compact lasts me probably 2 to 3 months of daily use, so I definitely get my moneys worth.

This blush does not flake apart easily which is nice so that I use more of my product than my bathroom counter. My only complaint would be that, because I mostly use a large brush to apply the blush, that it will wear out in the middle first. Once the sides of the blush get thin enough, then the blush will break apart. This makes it difficult to use the last bit of blush left in the compact.
Tarence A.
Tarence A.
newark, NJ
So I have extremely oily skin that is very acne prone. I have a ton of scarring on my face that is extremely noticeable. I like this blush because it lasts the longest out of all the drugstore ones I have tried in the past. I don't notice much oxidation; however my nose gets really oily after about 2 hours, and around the 6 hour mark my scarring is visible again (and that happens even when I'm wearing green concealer underneath sometimes). I do not wear it without green concealer because with out the green concealer the scars are still visible under the foundation. With all of that being said, I use this product in conjunction with a loose translucent powder and my face comes out looking flawless! Not cakey on me at all. I also like that it has a pump, but the straw that pulls out the product is too short. I had about a quarter of my foundation left in the bottle, but I had to dig it out with a q tip because the straw couldn't reach it.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Before I get into the product review, can we just take a moment to appreciate the simple, elegant packaging NARS has for all their products? Some people hate the velvety-texture on their packaging because product sticks to it but I think it really sets them apart from any brands and creates a more prestigious brand perception.

Onto the blushes... they are SO beautiful. Whether it's Orgasm, a cult favorite, the perfect peachy pink with the slightest shimmer, perfect for all skintones, to Madly, a tan shade that's great for a more natural blush, their colors are absolutely stunning. There is a LOT of product considering you only need the tiniest amount for a great color payoff. The compact is small and fits wonderfully in your make up bag or purse. I have no complaints and will continue to purchase this product... if they ever run out! Thank you NARS for making this amazing make up product.
Gladys G.
Gladys G.
Hayward , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE my Nars blushes so much! The pigmentation is on point and their shade selection is phenomenal. You can find a blush for every skin tone, make up phase, season, ect. they literally have the perfect color for everyone and everything! The price can be a bit steep, but I truly do think it's worth it. They wear and blend wonderfully, and the compact is a nice sleek, matte compact. My personal favorite is in the shade "Sex Appeal" it's the perfect cool-toned peachy color for my fair/light skin. It shows up super light in the pan, but once I apply it the color shows up really well. My second favorite is "Deep Throat" again it's a peachy color, but this one is a bit more rich in color and has some pink in it as well. Whichever color you get you're bound to love it based on the quality alone. I highly recommend Nars for blushes.
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: In Orgasm
Honestly, and I DO mean HONESTLY , This blush is just OK to me. I'm a brown skin girl with combination skin. I recently went to a NARS & Allure beauty event and purchased this based on how they demonstrated in and said it went with every skin tone. Now I'm not saying that it DOESN'T , but All i saw when I tried it when I got home was the gold undertones in the blush. No color (pink) at all. Not only that, but You really don't get much for the price, there's nothing special about the formula and IN FACT, I blended a $1 gold bronzer with a $3 Blush I had already just to see the differences between my mixture & NARS, and my mixture was BETTER and was less costly. I'm all for spending more on better quality, but This item was not one of those situations. I was disappointed.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
NARS Blush has been my #1 go to blush for 15 years. My first favorite color and still is Org##m. I will go without all my other makeup Essentials as long as I have mine ours org##m blush and my Revlon 24-hour eyeliner and then my look is still complete enough with these two Basic Essentials. I don't know how they do it but Nars blush ingredients go on smoothly and stay on all day. 15 years ago my skin was more of a combination skin and now that I'm in my mid-thirties it's become more balanced and combined with some fine lines here and there and it still applies with perfection. For about 5 years I was a makeup artist and often my go-to was Nars makeup line because it was so transferable to all sorts of skin tones. I would recommend this line to anyone.
Leanett R.
Leanett R.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
Review for: Orgasm Blush-Orgasm-One Size
This blush has an amazing formula and consistency, and the container brings a lot of product. A bit pricey, but it'll last you ages! It's a warm pink blush with gold undertones. It is not as pigmented as some other blushes, but that never bothers me because I like to start off with a little and build up. The reason that I marked it down one star is because Nars claims that this blush is a universal shade which it is NOT! It works perfect on my fair/medium skin tone, but if you have a very dark complexion this blush is a good waste of your money because it won't even appear on your skin, just the gold undertones would show up and it'll end up looking like a highlight rather than a blush. Beware! Hope this saves some bucks on some people
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Aloha, OR
Review for: Tribulation-Colorless
I am absolutely loving this blush for the spring/summer season. It's somehow a perfect combination of a blush, highlighter and bronzer. At first I thought it would not work for me because of the warmth of the color while I have very fair skin, but I am so glad I gave it a try! The shimmer is fine and also radiantly golden; it instantly brings light into my face and makes me look healthy and awake. It lasts a full day and still look wonderful at the end of the day. I would definitely repurchase, but am sad to say that it is limited edition. I, for one, will hold out hope that it might make a comeback in the permanent collection. I would recommend it to anyone, and I think it would complement all skin tones.
Ashkiea C.
Ashkiea C.
Flatwoods, WV
Review for: In Orgasm Peachy-Pink With Shimmer Full Size, New!
I have been using this blush for close to ten years. When I started using this color blush it was like I entered the grown up world of make up. Learning how much to use and in the right way and everyday the fact that it actually went with my skin tone. Before this one I bought whatever color looked fun or pretty on the shelf and of course was cheapest, some day I would wear a lot some days I would wear a little,some days I wouldn't wear any at all and yes I'm sure my face looked really flat and pale but this changed everything. I venture out with other brands now and then but I always keep this around to come back to, especially since it looks good on all skin tones so it's good do winter or summer.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Stockton, CA
Review for: In Orgasm
This blush is amazing this was my first high end blush I read about this in a magazine it was supposed to give you a very pretty flush look wich I love bought it at sophora and of course fell in love it is long lasting first time I wore it out to a party and fell asleep with my makup on that night and still looked great iam a NC30 in mac just for reference my sister has a darker complication then me and it looks great on her too I can say it can work for a lot of skin tones plus it is pigmented and buildable it's a very pretty pink looks natural dose have gold specks in it but doesn't really show up like you just splashed ton of sparkle on your face the color is great
Tati C.
Tati C.
I really want to try this, but I can't see myself spending about $30 on a blush. Do you know of any good dupes?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Oceanside, CA
What other NARS products have you been raving about lately!?
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
I have been debating on splurging on the Nars blush "orgasm". Is it really such a great shade? And does it look good on light skin tones?
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
I am thinking on purchasing this product, but how pigmented is it?I have an olive skin tone and some blushes appear very dark on me, others don't appear at all! How do you think this blush will show up on my skin?
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Is it that good?> i want!!