NARS BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY NARS #1 in Blush

A RICHLY PIGMENTED, MICRONIZED POWDER FORMULA THAT DELIVERS SHEER BUILDABLE COLOR IN A WIDE RANGE OF SHADES AND EFFECTS. THIS SUPERFINE POWDER BLENDS EVENLY WITH EACH APPLICATION.

OVERVIEW:

CHEEK TO CHIC
The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's best-selling, most iconic shades for cheeks, delivering healthy-looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion and provides a natural-looking flush that flatters any skin tone. Iconic shades include a range of translucent, natural tones, each with a subtle pink for a natural-looking blush undertone to highlight the complexion. Silky, superfine micronized powder pigments in matte and shimmering shades ensure irresistibly soft, blendable application. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush. Soft, buildable shades deliver a wide range of effects, ranging from ultra-sheer to powerful pops of color.

THE #1-SELLING BLUSH IN THE U.S.*

*Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / BeautyTrends, U.S. Prestige Makeup Retail Unit Sales, January-October 2015.

BENEFITS:
Micronized powder ensures a soft, blendable application.
Create endless effects with silky matte and shimmering finishes available in iconic shades, including the best-selling award winner, Orgasm.
Natural, healthy looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush.

HOW TO USE:
Use #20 Blush Brush and apply to the apples of the cheek.
Sweep the excess across the hairline, bridge of the nose and chin.
For more dimension, apply a shimmer shade to the apples and a matte shade to the hollows of the cheek.

NARS Blush
  • "i use the color “orgasm” and i have for as long as i can remember. this color is flattering on every skin tone. i’ve tried other blushes and they are either too pink or too orange for me. this one is a happy medium and i love it." in 1213 reviews
  • "It very flattering on ALL skin tones and the fact that it is crazy pigmented and blends like a dream makes it even better!" in 79 reviews
  • "The best blush hands down, goes with every skin tone litterally from the palest to the darkest leaving a light shimmer glow 😍" in 38 reviews
  • "It's a light pink shade with a slight glimmer that looks great on my skin and to top it all off, the case is sleek and classy. " in 36 reviews
  • "This blush looks good on all skin tones, and the gold shimmer it in gives you a healthy glow that can take you from day to night in a snap " in 32 reviews
Stephannie K.
Annandale, VA
Review for: Orgasm more...
I’m not a huge blush person to begin with and I usually give
away any blushes I receive in sample packs, etc to my other friends because I
don’t really use blush, but I decided to give the NARS “orgasm” bush a try
since it’s so raved about and I definitely saw what I was missing out on. I
thought the color of this blush was absolutely perfect for me because it does
add some pink color to my face, but it’s more subtle (I apply it lightly)
rather than me looking like I have clown cheeks lol. I’m really pleased with
this blush and the quality of it, there’s not a lot of fall out from this
powder as well which is great!
Kathryn G.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Orgasm more...
This is by far my all time favorite blush and will forever be a staple in my beauty bag. It goes on beautifully, and works for a wide range of skin types and colors.... it is truly so flattering! I love the hint of shimmer that this blush has and really gives the effect of both a blush and a highlighter all in one on the cheeks! I would 100% recommend this to anyone! There is a reason that this has landed a reputation as a “cult-favorite” in the beauty community!

Aimee M.
Buena Park
I really don't think you can ever go wrong with a NARS blush of course they have their iconic O***** range. The product itself is very nice it has a lot of color payoff so be sure to tap off your brush after swirling in the blush. The color can really take on a blush and a highlighter at the same time. It has sleek black matte packaging. It is going to be on the more expensive side. But I have never ran out you have to use some little.
Cynthia C.
Boyds, MD
My favorite blush. This formula it's simply perfection. No matter if your skin type is dry, oily, or combo. It is highly pigmented, but goes on sheer, making it highly blendable for that perfect natural wash of color. It is also fairly easy to build upon, if you're looking for a less sheer look.

I follow the technique used by the MUA in the video on this product's page on Sephora. As usual, with the appropriate amount of product, apply to apples of cheeks, then blend up the cheekbones. To finish, blend the remaining pigment up to the area above the ends of the brows for a natural full face glow.

Their most popular shade is rightfully so because it is seriously universally flattering: it really will look lovely on every skin tone. I use shade Madly when I'm going for a more natural look.

Another reason this will always be the best blush around is because of how long the pots last. Basically, I'm embarrassed to say how long I've had pots last! Yes. They are expensive. But you are definitely getting your money's worth!
Ann O.
Farmington
Review for: Orgasm more...
I have been using this shade since my twenties and it is one of those naturally gorgeous hint of color and sheen that I still use twenty years later. It just gives your cheeks the healthiest glow and the color is flattering winter or summer. I have tried other blushes but I always come back to this. It’s no wonder it is so popular, I highly recommend it for most skin tones.
M H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Orgasm more...
I received this as a bonus 500pt gift from Sephora. I’m not a fan of the shade “orgasm” because it is far too pink and sparkly. The sparkles really over-do it for me. It gives off a cheap and unnatural look with my complexion — something a preteen would wear. I’m in my late 20s and have a different type of aesthetic/appeal. I am however, a fan of their other shades.
Lauren G.
Saint James, NY
Review for: Orgasm more...
I use this blush on almost everyone. I also wear it every single day. It has the perfect blend of pigment, sparkle, and natural glow. It looks great on every skin tone and is extremely blendable. After I apply, I go over it with the brush I used for my foundation (no extra product) and it helps everything to blend naturally and seamlessly.
Lori W.
Richfld Springs, NY
I own NARS org. (like a million other people, name abbreviated since apparently you can't use the full word!). I do like it but, I'm not a huge fan of shimmer in my blush. It isn't super in your face glow so I don't mind it but, it isn't my go to for that reason. The color and quality is amazing. Just wish it didn't have the shimmer
Charlene S.
Pensacola
Review for: Orgasm more...
NARS Blush is my perfect blush and definitely my favorite. I have used this for years because the shade is perfect, adds a very subtle shimmer, and lasts long on the skin. The compact also lasts me almost a year using it every day, so it’s a good value as well! The name of my selected color won’t post, but you can connect the dots!
Brittany K.
Rochester, MN
Review for: Orgasm more...
This is a cault favorite product, so I really wanted to fall in love with it. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice blush, but it has some chunky glitter that may not look the absolute best right in the cheeks-however that’s personal opinion. I recommend getting a sample just to try it out. It’s really expensive for the big one.
Tati C.
I really want to try this, but I can't see myself spending about $30 on a blush. Do you know of any good dupes?
Rebecca H.
Beulaville , NC
What other NARS products have you been raving about lately!?
Kathryn C.
I have been debating on splurging on the Nars blush "orgasm". Is it really such a great shade? And does it look good on light skin tones?
Elizabeth F.
I am thinking on purchasing this product, but how pigmented is it?I have an olive skin tone and some blushes appear very dark on me, others don't appear at all! How do you think this blush will show up on my skin?
Veronica H.
Springdale, AR
Is it that good?> i want!!

Sephora