NARS Blkr Cheek & Lip Palette uploaded by Yulia G.NARS Blkr Cheek & Lip Palette uploaded by Amy F.

BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
PAINT THE TOWN
Downtown inspired. Boldness required. Paint the town pink with a glowing gradient of sheer, blendable blushes and iconic Laguna Bronzer paired with the essential Fuchsia 413 BLKR Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. Go block by color block or master a full-spectrum touch-up in a New York minute. Online & Boutique Exclusive.

Set includes: Cheek: 413 BLKR Blush, Blasphemy Blush, Ferocious Blush, Laguna Bronzing Powder
Lip: 413 BLKR Velvet Matte Lip Pencil

Amy F.
Hillsborough, NC
Wow! This Limited Edition Cheek and Lip Palette is amazing. Featuring four cheek colors that act as highlighters, delicate color washes in warm and cool tones. Perfect for a soft, rosy look for fair skin or punched-up color to make a statement. I also used this palette as eyeshadow.
The lip color is a dark raspberry red. The Velvet Matte Lip acts as a liner and lip color in one and it stays on! And on... the only touchup I needed was after eating when I had physically wiped the color off with my napkin. No bleeding either.
Angela G.
Camarillo , CA
Currently out of stock in Nordstrom which made me sad. This is soooo pretty. I love swirling the two colors and they are so pigmented that I don’t know how I hit pan. Anyway these are also so pretty as eye shadows. Love love love. I wish I had a new one.
Julie S.
Ames, IA
WONDERFUL! Bit pricey but worth it this kit is fantastic for on the go but for a good night out! It was a great product and I would get again I do recommend to people it’s a big like and if I made a video it would be great reviews.
Jessica B.
Altoona
I cannot say one bad thing about Nars! Every single one of their products are very high quality and are absolutely unbelievable! They blow any other Cosmetic Company out of the water for sure
Karolina P.
Wallington, NJ
This kit is okay, the first color is unusable for me as is the last color. My complexion is fair. The lipstick also gets everywhere if you are not careful.
Jodie A.
Flushing, MI
Loved the color pallets. Went well with Auburn hues in my hair. Easy for me to match my eyes and cheeks to similar correlation. Superb palette.
Amy B.
Coeburn, VA
Beautiful rich colors for the cheeks and luscious lip colors I absolutely LOVE this pallet
Katie B.
California City
Such pretty colors with my light skin tone! Easy applying and not clumping! I love this
Taylah H.
This cheek and lip pallet is amazing, definitely an awesome buy. I love everything about it, the application is very nice and the product is not powdery. I can’t wait to try more of these products. I definitely recommend this luscious product to everyone.😊
serene L.
I love these combinations of highlights and blush. Very pigmented you only need a tiny bit to get a nice flush for your cheeks. The highlight is a pink reflect highlight and is more on the subtle side. The lipstick is a gorgeous fierce but sexy red and I would definitely recommend as a gift for someone.
Umaisa S.
How adt Nars blushes?
Alex Z.
How is the pigmentation? Is it worth the money? Any dupes?