BY NARS

BLAME IT ON NARS. Pick up the pencil. Blush with genius. Blend the rules.

• How much does this retail for and where can I find it? Ha...1 Answers
  • Is this palette expensive or inexpensive? And wear can I ...1 Answers
  • Is this palette worth it? I already have laguna, Deep Thr...1 Answers
Mallory L.
Madison , WI
I use this palette daily! I am a little too pale for the highlight shade, but the contour, the brush, and the two blushes are more than enough bang for my buck! I have hit pan of the contour and will definitely need to repurchase either the palette, or the individual colors.
Lena S.
North Canton, OH
Great product and super pigmented. Looks natural but builds if you'd like. Blends really well and the shades are all beautiful. Love the pallets and would purchase more blushes from the brand.
Alena M.
Santa Maria, CA
I love these These are amazing everything from Nars is absolutely amazing I love his makeup it's phenomenal you can only know what I'm talking about if you try it
Grace C.
Seattle , WA
I love this product so much!!!! The highlight is garbage though -- So I wouldn't recommend this pallet for the highlight at all. But the bronzer is amazing- I'm very pale but I still love this bronzer. Both blushes are beautiful too and I do like mixing both of the blushes is a beautiful color too. The packaging is very solid and I love travelling with this.
Mariah S.
It's so rae of me to find one this palettes with such a natural look I can wear it during the day time and night when you wanna go out or something and it lasts a long time with wonderful colors...it also tranlestes on your skin wonderful it's creamy and smooth I mean what else would you want deffly recmoned this palette
Nicole A.
Bronx, NY
This NARS cheek palette was excellent for my skin. The colors worked perfectly with my tan complexion and really popped off of my cheeks. It wasn't too shimmery and very easy to blend on my skin. It felt smooth and not caked on and I would definitely recommend for others.
Kiara S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I live for these NARS blush palette. NARS makes the best blushes for every skintone in my opinion. They have matte and shimmer finishes, they are builable but very pigmented. I buy these over and over again and I recommend it to everyone trust me you will love them.
Sylvia T.
San Jose, CA
I love this palette, especially for travel! It gives me options for my cheeks, and it means that I only have to bring this one item with me rather than a separate bronzer, blush and highlighter. We all know space is sacred when you're packing, right?
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
This is a pretty amazing Pallet. They are very pigmented and are easy to build upon. It is easy to blend,but it takes a lot of work to make sure there is not too much product. I would recommend this to others, but the price tag is very pricey. If they lowered it, then I would definitely recommend this to others.
Haley N.
Brookeville, MD
Nars blush is my favorite! It lasts through all of my performances and gives me the shimmer I need to sparkle on and off the stage without looking washed out as I have pale skin, its super easy to blend and I would recommend it to anyone looking to enhance their look with a little color. I also have sensitive skin and this product has been great!
Imogen C.
United Kingdom, Portland Dorset.
I haven't heard many reviews on this but am interested, is it worth the money?
Ayşe E.
is it pigmented and where can i buy it?
Jennie G.
Cumbria
Is this worth the money? What are the other nars palettes like?
Romona R.
Little Rock, AR
Is this palette expensive or inexpensive? And wear can I go to purchase one?
Angie S.
Gainesville, GA
How much does this retail for and where can I find it? Have not seen it at Ulta yet.