BY NARS

Carolina E.
Naples, FL
I was disappointed with the smell, this smells like plastic, I love Nars cosmetics and I thought this would be up to the same high standards as their makeup.I will not be buying this again it is also expensive for a shower gel.
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
I liked this product, but it was not my favorite. I have a neutral opinion about it. I have other products I like better for shower and bath. Would not recommend to others. Would not buy again due to better products.
Pecci D.
paterson
Me gusta mucho este get de baño es muy oloroso y muy suave lo amo mucho al ser muy suave y olorosa se convierte en unos d mis favoritos
member-f8976
It smells wonderful and also gives a moisturizing to the skin after use, and smells long lasting and this is the best thing about the product, I loved it very much; thank you Nars for this beautiful beautiful wonderful product, unable to describe my beauty, I loved him.
Yusra A.
abbottabad
i just love this shower gel i just relaxes my bidy and it smells so goood i think everyone should try it on....highly recommended
Andreea M.
Chitila
Kinda expensive. Also a good product. Smells good. Leaves your skin smooth, glowing and fresh