BY NARS

NARS Balancing Toning Lotion is a refreshing, multi-benefit toning lotion that removes excess sebum and helps reduce the appearance of large pores and surface shine. The addition of natural botanicals help condition and soothe the skin, resulting in a healthy, polished complexion. Size: 6.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face For all skin types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Remona G.
Princeton, NJ
Love using this after I cleanse my face. Give me that clean, fresh finish and the perfect prep before I apply my moisturizer.
Mickayla W.
Cheyenne, WY
I love toners and toning lotions after I wash my face, I just feel that after using this product, I'm all cleaned
Mitali B.
I love this product...it is very light on the screen. It may be a expensive product for some but quite worth it!
Sabrina L.
Wonderful! It keeps the skin hydrated and feeling fresh. Your skin will thank you! :)
Madison L.
This is a great spray lotion to help hydrate and moisturizer the skin very well
Eva L.
New Castle, DE
Me encanta este tónico, sobre todo en verano porque me refresca el rostro, me aguanta mejor sin salir brillos en la zona central.
Lo único que no me gusta es el envase, pierde producto por el dispensador.
Kassey Y.
Winnipeg, MB
NARS toner is amazing! It balances and since its nars, its obviously going to be amazing!