NARS Balancing Moisture Lotion

NARS Balancing Moisture Lotion improves skin texture and combats free radicals. The lightweight moisturizing lotion contains highly effective antioxidants such as chestnut rose fruit, Vitamin C and retinol plus soothing botanicals for a softer, smoother appearance. Lightweight moisturizing lotion Improves skin texture and combats free radicals Botanicals, including aloe, soothe and allow the skin to renew itself Anti-aging fennel helps retexturize the skin Skin looks softer, smoother and younger Size: 2.5 ounces Quantity: One (1) lotion For all skin types Active ingredients: Water, glycerin, cyclopentasiloxane, dipropylene glycol, alcohol denat, cetyl caprylate, hydrogenated c6-14 olefin polymers, ppg-12/smdi copolymer, cyclomethicone, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, peg-10 dimethicone, retinyl acetate, potassium hydroxide, butylene glycol, aminopropyl dimethicone, trisodium edta, citrus dulcis (orange) extract, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, xanthan gum, prunus persica (peach) kernel extract, lilium candidum extract, foeniculum vulgare fennel extract, rosa roxburghii extract, bht, tocopherol, ascorbyl glucoside, limonene, methylparaben, iron oxides We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Does this leave your skin greasy?
Is this good for sensitive skin
Does it work for very oily skin?
Start your review of NARS Balancing Moisture Lotion!
Product Highlights
I been using this cream and it's amazing! My skin looks more "healthy", soft and hydrating! For dry skin super recommended! in reviews
Bumble B.
Lindale, TX
I used this product for a while at the recommendation of a friend. I think products work differently for Everyone. This was decent. It’s not my favorite. I didn’t find that it moisturized for any lasting amount of time.
Lexi K.
Boston, MA
Great product love nars and would highly recommend. I have oily skin and it’s great for me
Sky F.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a must have leaves my face so refreshed before applying makeup I feel it helps with my oily makes my make up last longer and when they ship it to you comes in a perfect little package I recommend this if u have oily problems
Elizabeth P.
Mission, TX
This lotion is the only one that has helped with my dry skin especially in the winter! I apply it everyday after showering or before doing my makeup! I love this! Also for my hand inhave them rough and dry and this lotion is amazing!
Barbara  C.
Decatur, GA
This Nars Balancing Moisture Lotion is one of my all time favorites...I love how it doesn’t leave my skin too oily...definitely recommend!!!
Randilyn B.
Benton, AR
Loved this moisturizer! It didn’t leave my face feeling oily or cause it to get oily after a couple hours like come have been known for.
Brandy T.
Greenville, SC
I absolutely love this moisturizer it goes on very smooth and keep seeing moisturized all day long I would definitely buy again
Karo F.
Herriman, UT
Este producto lo estoy usando no hace mucho, pero el producto si me gusta demasiado. He notado diferencias en mi rostro y es muy bueno, lo recomiendo a cualquier persona que lo quiera usar, esta 10/10
Jessica  A.
You get what you pay for with this product. Absolutely the best facial lotion I’ve ever used and yes it’s pricey, but a little goes a long way so it lasts a really long time. Would highly recommend to everyone.
Isabel C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
So cute make my face so soft I love it I really recommend it to everyone. I love trying new things!