BY NARS

NARS Balancing Moisture Lotion improves skin texture and combats free radicals. The lightweight moisturizing lotion contains highly effective antioxidants such as chestnut rose fruit, Vitamin C and retinol plus soothing botanicals for a softer, smoother appearance. Lightweight moisturizing lotion Improves skin texture and combats free radicals Botanicals, including aloe, soothe and allow the skin to renew itself Anti-aging fennel helps retexturize the skin Skin looks softer, smoother and younger Size: 2.5 ounces Quantity: One (1) lotion For all skin types Active ingredients: Water, glycerin, cyclopentasiloxane, dipropylene glycol, alcohol denat, cetyl caprylate, hydrogenated c6-14 olefin polymers, ppg-12/smdi copolymer, cyclomethicone, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, peg-10 dimethicone, retinyl acetate, potassium hydroxide, butylene glycol, aminopropyl dimethicone, trisodium edta, citrus dulcis (orange) extract, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, xanthan gum, prunus persica (peach) kernel extract, lilium candidum extract, foeniculum vulgare fennel extract, rosa roxburghii extract, bht, tocopherol, ascorbyl glucoside, limonene, methylparaben, iron oxides We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

NARS Balancing Moisture Lotion
  • "I been using this cream and it's amazing! My skin looks more "healthy", soft and hydrating! For dry skin super recommended! " in 4 reviews
Legna F.
I love this moisturizer. All those years I tried and tried other brands but no - they were either too drying or causing my nose to be covered in oil or the packaging was crappy. I learned never to buy moisturizer (or any skincare item) unless it's in a jar with a pump due to hygiene issues. I have combination skin and if I'm not careful about what I put on it, I get in trouble. This one is in a porcelain jar with a pump and doesn't cause any breakouts - and does its job well. I'm on my 3rd jar and I'm not letting it go!
Jennifer N.
Dayton, TN
Great for applying before and after make up, I purchased at Sephora and I only really use it at night. It is a little pricey, but has good value. It's gentle, not oily at all but I wasn't too found of the scent it has but other than that, I would recommend
Bree M.
I used this on a client right before doing her makeup it's a really great lotion I didn expect nars to have good skin care. But my clients face look very healthy and supple. I will definitely recommend this to my clients with combo to dry skin
Sky F.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a must have leaves my face so refreshed before applying makeup I feel it helps with my oily makes my make up last longer and when they ship it to you comes in a perfect little package I recommend this if u have oily problems
Yasmin F.
NARS has good products and this lotion is great. It leaves the skin smooth and silky and not oily. It has a great smell wouldn't expect anything less. It's gentle on the skin. Well worth the money.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
I bought this and it was a bit expensive but worth it I never regret buying it I put this before begginging my makeup and it makes my makeup feel so fresh I can not go one day without this on ny routine its so amazing!
Lora P.
I tested this out as a sample and loved it so I purchased the full size immediately! Hydrates my dry skin flawlessly and doesn't leave any residue or oily feeling behind! I'm a lifetime user from here on out!
Elizabeth P.
Mission, TX
This lotion is the only one that has helped with my dry skin especially in the winter! I apply it everyday after showering or before doing my makeup! I love this! Also for my hand inhave them rough and dry and this lotion is amazing!
rosa g.
Bridgeton, NJ
One of my favorite brands! Always wear this befor putting on my makeup, befor bed and after waking up! My life saver when it gets winter since my skin get dry.
Lacie S.
Morgan city, LA
I love moisturizers, I use them every single day morning, evening and night!
This is a really good one, it is a little pricey but it's worth it
Marla A.
Bradshaw, WV
Can you use this on your face?
Lauren W.
Does this leave your skin greasy?
Angelica P.
Is it worth is for the price?
Jennifer W.
Is this good for sensitive skin
Muy B.
Does it work for very oily skin?