BY NARS

A fashionable, sophisticated lipstick Gives high-impact color & luxurious finish Instantly plumps your lips for a seductive look Satin, creamy texture that effortlessly glides on with single-stroke coverage Long lasting throughout the day Enriched with... see more...

Anastasia Y.
Anastasia Y.
Brooklyn
This is my favorite and my longest lasting lipstick. I love the color and it's so smooth when you put it on. It stays on forever and the color barely fades. It does come off a little when you drink, but so much less compared to other lipsticks. Such a valuable lipstick.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Tempe, AZ
Very expensive, but that's what you're getting with Nars. I was gifted mine, but really love it. I find it comparable to some standard lipsticks, and if you did the digging I'm sure there are perfect dupes at the drugstore. Love it, but not for that high of a price.
Querencia H.
Querencia H.
Morrow
This NARS lipstick is to die for it is easy to apply and goes on smooth and has a great dark color and it is very long lasting and I have already used this product and fell in love with it and I would recommend this.
winston h.
winston h.
Love the color, it's not runny like other lipsticks it's super smooth makes my lips actually look plumb even though it doesn't have any plumbing in it I think it makes my lips standout
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Not a bad lip stick, I wish it was more matte.
But it goes on smooth and is easy to apply. It could be a bit cheaper but it's a good value on all. It mostly met my expectations. I would buy this for a gift.
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
This lipstick is really nice ! I love wearing them when I go out . I bought it at sephora . The packaging is really nice and simple . I have owned a couple of these . I would buy it again .
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Emmaus, PA
I absolutely love their lipstick it's amazing I'll makes my lips look great and soft and it's well worth the money. Highly recommend it
Ana L.
Ana L.
I love this lipstick this is one of my favorites I am in love with the color of this lipstick and it looks really good when you wear it.
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
The nars audacious lipsticks are the most luxury feeling lip product I've ever purchased. They feel, opaque and creamy with a satin matte finish that can be blotted down. Vera is a stunning deep fuchsia berry that I don't wear nearly enough!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Very good pigmentation and nice colour, however it doesn't stay for a long time and I found I had to reapply it regularly. It works best with a lip liner. Overall though, I like it and would like to try other shades.