BY NARS

A fashionable, sophisticated lipstick Gives high-impact color & luxurious finish Instantly plumps your lips for a seductive look Satin, creamy texture that effortlessly glides on with single-stroke coverage Long lasting throughout the day Enriched with... see more...

Christie M.
Orlando
I love this lipstick it lasts forever and the color always stays nice and thick on my lips, it’s easy to apply and use and the packaging is so nice. I don’t use mine very much because it was expensive and I like to save it for special occasions.
Sarai h.
Love the color, it's not runny like other lipsticks it's super smooth makes my lips actually look plumb even though it doesn't have any plumbing in it I think it makes my lips standout
♔ᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ ᴄ.
Lincolnton
beautiful color, very vibrant, and creamy texture. glides on like butter and the color is absolutely stunning. transfer is minimum. all in all would love to buy this again
Anastasia Y.
Brooklyn
This is my favorite and my longest lasting lipstick. I love the color and it's so smooth when you put it on. It stays on forever and the color barely fades. It does come off a little when you drink, but so much less compared to other lipsticks. Such a valuable lipstick.
Rachel K.
Tempe, AZ
Very expensive, but that's what you're getting with Nars. I was gifted mine, but really love it. I find it comparable to some standard lipsticks, and if you did the digging I'm sure there are perfect dupes at the drugstore. Love it, but not for that high of a price.
Querencia H.
Morrow
This NARS lipstick is to die for it is easy to apply and goes on smooth and has a great dark color and it is very long lasting and I have already used this product and fell in love with it and I would recommend this.
Joanna B.
This lipstick is really nice ! I love wearing them when I go out . I bought it at sephora . The packaging is really nice and simple . I have owned a couple of these . I would buy it again .
Alexis D.
Colorado Springs, CO
Not a bad lip stick, I wish it was more matte.
But it goes on smooth and is easy to apply. It could be a bit cheaper but it's a good value on all. It mostly met my expectations. I would buy this for a gift.
Ana L.
I love this lipstick this is one of my favorites I am in love with the color of this lipstick and it looks really good when you wear it.
Rebecca J.
Emmaus, PA
I absolutely love their lipstick it's amazing I'll makes my lips look great and soft and it's well worth the money. Highly recommend it