NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Michiyo uploaded by Ashley S.

BY NARS

A fashionable, sophisticated lipstick Gives high-impact color & luxurious finish Instantly plumps your lips for a seductive look Satin, creamy texture that effortlessly glides on with single-stroke coverage Long lasting throughout the day Enriched with... see more...

Savannah C.
Provo, UT
Super cute shade of red!! I love how pigmented it is! This is my first time using it but I love how easy it is to apply! It has a great long lasting color. I'd buy it again!! And also highly recommend t to anyone else!
Francesca P.
deland, FL
Love this lipstick. I usually stick to liquid lipsticks but this formula is amazing. Some of my favorite lipsticks are from nars.. this is the most amazing red shade that is my go to for a night out.
A•RVW G.
Rocklin, CA
The color is amazing and the formula was even better. I love how smooth it was. I had bought it from Nordstrom. It lasts a long time and even stayed after lunch! I would recommend this product to others
Adriana P.
Osprey, FL
This is a beautiful lipstick it's so creamy and beautiful color especially for evening but what can I say I love all there colors
Yilenia A.
Great lipstick for a night out, is made for every type of skin, I love red lipstick and I love the way it look on my lips
Jennifer C.
Decatur , AL
The NARS lipstick goes on smooth, has a velvet feel and you have color almost all day with this lipstick!
Maria A.
Chiswick , London
Sensational lipstick in a vibrant shocking pink shade! Good value for money and I think it's rightfully called audacious as it's satin smooth and creamy. Long lasting and quite impressive! Try it definitely !
Sanoobar P.
Leyton, Leyton
This lipstick is such a great red and so hydrating. I love the packaging, it looks amazing and the colour looks great all seasons.