NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Greta uploaded by Siterria N.

BY NARS

A fashionable, sophisticated lipstick Gives high-impact color & luxurious finish Instantly plumps your lips for a seductive look Satin, creamy texture that effortlessly glides on with single-stroke coverage Long lasting throughout the day Enriched with... see more...

Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
I'm HIGHLY ADDICTED To This LipStick 😆🎀 It Goes Everywhere With Me I Keep It In My Purse Just In Case I Forget To Put On Lipstick Before I Leave The House I Can Easily Wear It With Anything I Wear Basically I Always Get Compliments When I Where This LipStick It Never FAILS Me!💓💖💕💗💄💓💗💖💕
Lauren H.
New York
I bought this at Sephora when I got my prom make up done and its the best thing I've bought from Nars. I love the magnetic lock of the lipstick and the pigment is smooth and comes off exactly as it looks. I use it for every event just combining it with other lipsticks depending if I want to go brighter.
Brooke S.
Odessa, FL
I love this lipstick, I took a chance with it and I loved it. I'm usually wear nudes or light colors but I loved how this color looked. I thought that I should give it a try. It was easy to apply and priced well. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Alexandra T.
Belmont , MA
I absolutely love my NARS Audacious lipstick. It is worth every penny! Perfect creamy formula, never leaves my lips dry. These come packaged in a perfect high quality box. The lipstick stays on all day, using a lip liner of course! I would buy again!
Naomi M.
This is a very beautiful summer lipstick. The color is very bright and vibrant. The formula feels very creamy and it definitely met my expectations. It is long-lasting and will stay on your lips all day. I would definitely recommend to others
Abigail L.
Ocean Springs, MS
I absolutely love this lipstick. The pigmentation is incredible and I always receive compliments while I wet it. It's sleek and small so you're able to put it in your purse or even wallet. I would purchase this brand again as it's a must have
Syniah P.
Bridgeport ct
This color is so bright and pigmented. It's really Matt and long lasting. This is what you where when going out for a night on the town.
Anjani P.
Pearland, TX
love it and has so many color options and price is afforadable. buy it from sephora different skin color different colors