BY NARS

A fashionable, sophisticated lipstick Gives high-impact color & luxurious finish Instantly plumps your lips for a seductive look Satin, creamy texture that effortlessly glides on with single-stroke coverage Long lasting throughout the day Enriched with... see more...

sarah p.
Hatfield , PA
Love this lip color! It's a red/orange color. I purchased it at ulta. Stays on all day, it completely exceeded my expectations. They are a bit pricey at $34 dollars, I would purchase it again but it definitely won't be a regular purchase.
Stephanie O.
West valley city
I'm always in a hunt for the best red lip and NARS has been the only brand that has perfect a bold
Red color. Long lasting and very beautiful you do. It need a lot of product to perfect a red classy look.
Ty B.
St Petersburg, FL
I get lots of compliments on this color everytime I wear it.  I have one in my desk at work, one in my purse, one at home, one with a friend...you can't have too many.  It's that good!
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
This is the perfect red. Is it my favorite formula? No, I'd pay a premium to repurchase a good red in my favorite formula, but I'm not repurchasing this.
Kirsty T.
I love this lip colour! I received it as a gift from one of my friends. The sleek and magnetic closure is the best part of this lipstick! I also love the blue-based red shade perfect for my yellow undertones! The lipstick is also super creamy and very easy to apply! Would recommend to everyone
This product gives terrible lips beautiful and refreshing and at the same time stays on the lips and also very cheap I recommend it
Tamar G.
this shade is
one of
my favorites.it is great for summer evenings and looks very well with tan. I also like the texture