NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna uploaded by Dani L.NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna uploaded by Anita A.

BY NARS

A fashionable, sophisticated lipstick Gives high-impact color & luxurious finish Instantly plumps your lips for a seductive look Satin, creamy texture that effortlessly glides on with single-stroke coverage Long lasting throughout the day Enriched with... see more...

Crystalbell S.
Crystalbell S.
Philadelphia
It's pigmented and does it's job. It's a little pricey, but I guess it's in the name of beauty, I like it it's easy to apply and I would recommend it as more so of a "ohh I love this color and only they have it so let me pick it up product," rather than I need every single color because you really don't. There are cheaper lipsticks that do damn near the same thing. Don't get me wrong it's definitely not the most expensive lipstick out there, but on the other hand I still wouldn't pay that much for a lipstick that didn't wow me.
Kirsty P.
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
My everyday colour which I do wear at least 3 times a week. Love the packaging a solid metal casing with a sharp magnetic snap closure screams luxury product. The colour is a soft pink brown nude that glides on with a creamy texture and dried to a semi matte finish that lasts on the lips for a long period of time with top ups after eating and drinking only being required. All without drying your lips.
Dani L.
Dani L.
Boardman, OH
This is one of my absolute favorite lipsticks! It's so creamy & beautifully pigmented. I love that it doesn't have a sticky feeling what so ever after applying & wearing for hours. It complements my olive skin tone, along with many others very nicely. 5 stars!! 💋💄
Ashton H.
Ashton H.
Jasper, GA
I actually just bought this shade to go with a dress I had for a wedding and i am digging it! I have always loves NARS lip products but rarely buy them because the price is pretty steep, but when I saw this color i had to splurge. The consistency of the lipstick is perfection and lasted all day and into the night.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Mesa, AZ
I have a few of these but I feel like they slide around like crazy and transfer everyone. I constantly have to look in the mirror to make sure I haven't smudged it all over my face. A lot of people love these but I feel like there are much better lipsticks out there. Check out thebite beauty amuse bouche line if you want a fantastic lipstick.
Mallorie L.
Mallorie L.
This is a perfect your lips but better shade, it's creamy and comfortable on the lips and lasts a really decent amount of time. It is expensive, it's the sort of thing that you have to decide whether or not it's worth it for you, for me though it's entirely worth the higher price for something that looks as beautiful as this does.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
My absolutely favorite color in the range. Love the texture and the way this lipstick applies. One swipe and superb pigment. Doesn't dry out the lips, super moisturizing. While it's not a matte or a stain, it is long lasting even after eating and drinking. Very minimal touch ups.
Emily P.
Emily P.
I don't think I ever get more compliments on my makeup as I do when I wear Anna. This lipstick has some serious staying power (lasts my entire 12-hr work shift!). I also have Racquel, which is the perfect pinky-nude shade to wear daily (and especially with a smokey eye look).
Harlee H.
Harlee H.
This product and the formula is honestly my favorite. It goes on so smooth and easy to apply on dry lips too. The packaging is so plain yet so classy and I love it. This is my first time trying it, but I'm ready to get another one. I would definitely recommend this product.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
wheeling
I just bought this lipstick today and it's my new favorite! I'm a lipstick snob and this is right up there with Tom Ford's Pussycat. It's a Mauvy Plum that's hydrating and perfect for everyday. It's going to be my new Fall lippie! I'm telling all my friends about it. I just love the shade and the texture. A must try!