NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna uploaded by Alexis C.NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna uploaded by Anita A.NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna uploaded by Dani L.

NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna

A fashionable, sophisticated lipstick Gives high-impact color & luxurious finish Instantly plumps your lips for a seductive look Satin, creamy texture that effortlessly glides on with single-stroke coverage Long lasting throughout the day Enriched with... see more...

Aleshia B.
I love this lipstick. The color is a perfect dusty rose. The formula is very comfortable and not super drying. The audacious lipstick line is one of my absolute favorites. I would recommend any of these lipsticks to anyone and everyone.
Allison👑 B.
Bronx, NY
ought this for my wedding - it's absolutely the best! Barely feathered throughout the pictures, ceremony, and reception - only reapplied 1x (just because). The Anna color is a perfect mix of dusty rose and plum, if that makes any sense. Great, long lasting matte color. Will use for work too!
Crystalbell S.
It's pigmented and does it's job. It's a little pricey, but I guess it's in the name of beauty, I like it it's easy to apply and I would recommend it as more so of a "ohh I love this color and only they have it so let me pick it up product," rather than I need every single color because you really don't. There are cheaper lipsticks that do damn near the same thing. Don't get me wrong it's definitely not the most expensive lipstick out there, but on the other hand I still wouldn't pay that much for a lipstick that didn't wow me.
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
My everyday colour which I do wear at least 3 times a week. Love the packaging a solid metal casing with a sharp magnetic snap closure screams luxury product. The colour is a soft pink brown nude that glides on with a creamy texture and dried to a semi matte finish that lasts on the lips for a long period of time with top ups after eating and drinking only being required. All without drying your lips.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
I love this so much! This is such an amazing and comfortable formula! It looks beautiful on the lips and I love that it isn't completely matte, so it looks healthy and hydrating! This color in particular looks very natural on me, and although the price tag shocked me at first, I would buy it over and over again now that I've fallen in love with it
Dani L.
Boardman , OH
This is one of my absolute favorite lipsticks! It's so creamy & beautifully pigmented. I love that it doesn't have a sticky feeling what so ever after applying & wearing for hours. It complements my olive skin tone, along with many others very nicely. 5 stars!! 💋💄
Mallorie L.
This is a perfect your lips but better shade, it's creamy and comfortable on the lips and lasts a really decent amount of time. It is expensive, it's the sort of thing that you have to decide whether or not it's worth it for you, for me though it's entirely worth the higher price for something that looks as beautiful as this does.
Joy S.
Ok im so obsessed with MAC matte and satin lipsticks but i think a found my new obsession these are similar to them but these are so much better they last very long i totally recommend if you are willing to splurge on a lipstick
Kimberly F.
Mesa, AZ
I have a few of these but I feel like they slide around like crazy and transfer everyone. I constantly have to look in the mirror to make sure I haven't smudged it all over my face. A lot of people love these but I feel like there are much better lipsticks out there. Check out thebite beauty amuse bouche line if you want a fantastic lipstick.
Ashton H.
Jasper, GA
I actually just bought this shade to go with a dress I had for a wedding and i am digging it! I have always loves NARS lip products but rarely buy them because the price is pretty steep, but when I saw this color i had to splurge. The consistency of the lipstick is perfection and lasted all day and into the night.