Add a Photo

By NARS
#1655 in Lipstick
A fashionable, sophisticated lipstick Gives high-impact color & luxurious finish Instantly plumps your lips for a seductive look Satin, creamy texture that effortlessly glides on with single-stroke coverage Long lasting throughout the day Enriched with...
Photo (1)
Dani L.
Dani L.
Boardman, OH
March 13, 2017, 6:19 p.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna
This is one of my absolute favorite lipsticks! It's so creamy & beautifully pigmented. I love that it doesn't have a sticky feeling what so ever after applying & wearing for hours. It complements my olive skin tone, along with many others very nicely. 5 stars!! ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„
Harlee H.
Harlee H.
June 24, 2017, 3:55 a.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna
This product and the formula is honestly my favorite. It goes on so smooth and easy to apply on dry lips too. The packaging is so plain yet so classy and I love it. This is my first time trying it, but I'm ready to get another one. I would definitely recommend this product.ย
Kate R.
Kate R.
April 25, 2017, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna
I have this lipstick in 4 shades and apoline is my favorite shade! This formula is long wearing, comfortable, and the shades are gorgeous! This shade is a warm pinky nude, and is so flattering! It's a YOUR lips but better shade!
brooke b.
brooke b.
June 21, 2017, 4:54 p.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna
ย The pigmentation of the color is very long-lasting vibrant and bright stays on for a long periods of time and weather conditions it has great formula very buttery and glide smoothly on your lips I highly recommend investing in this product It's good for the price and is worth it
Sharina A.
Sharina A.
June 3, 2017, 12:36 a.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna
I lovee this soo much!! It has amazing product ! I cant even stress t enough how helpful and durable it is! It makes a flawless finish!! This product can really make you look amazing and just out there!!
Mycah W.
Mycah W.
Eagle River, AK
June 21, 2017, 5:54 a.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna
I love this it's so good and has high color I love the quality it's so easy to apply and glides on like that's it's super amazing and I love it I would go for it everyday . I hope you guys like it as much as I do and I recommend this to every one that loves lipsyltickย
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster , CA
March 29, 2017, 1:49 p.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna
This is so pretty and a must have. So pigmented not drying and lasts a long time. Bought at Sephora and so worth it.
Melrose A.
Melrose A.
June 21, 2017, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna
Wasnt a matte so i reocmmend if only you like the oily lipshine lipsticks. Overall i prefer a little bit more matte
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
May 20, 2017, 6:23 p.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna
This lipstick is the definition of fabulous! I'd been eyeing the nars lipsticks since they launched but couldn't justify the spendy pricetag... until my birthday rolled around. this lipstick is intensely pigmented and has a nice opaque, creamy coverage to it that isn't slippery. the texture is between a satin and a matte which i don't usually enjoy for bold shades as i fear them moving around but this is perfect. nevermind the luxe packaging! i will definitely be picking up a more everyday shade too!
Aya B.
Aya B.
June 2, 2017, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna

"I'm in love with the color and the texture. And of course the design is absolutely stunning as alsways from Nars products. The application is beautiful and smooth and I think it's 100% worth the money. I wouldn't say it's the best lipstick I've ever had but it's top 5."