NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna uploaded by Dani L.NARS Audacious Lipstick, shade=Anna uploaded by Anita A.

BY NARS

A fashionable, sophisticated lipstick Gives high-impact color & luxurious finish Instantly plumps your lips for a seductive look Satin, creamy texture that effortlessly glides on with single-stroke coverage Long lasting throughout the day Enriched with... see more...

ANNA V.
This was one of my first “high end” lipstick purchases. It did not disappoint! The packaging is to die for with the magnetic closure. The color pay-off is amazing! I would and am going to purchase other colors in this brand.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much! This is such an amazing and comfortable formula! It looks beautiful on the lips and I love that it isn't completely matte, so it looks healthy and hydrating! This color in particular looks very natural on me, and although the price tag shocked me at first, I would buy it over and over again now that I've fallen in love with it
Andrea F.
wheeling
I just bought this lipstick today and it's my new favorite! I'm a lipstick snob and this is right up there with Tom Ford's Pussycat. It's a Mauvy Plum that's hydrating and perfect for everyday. It's going to be my new Fall lippie! I'm telling all my friends about it. I just love the shade and the texture. A must try!
Allison👑 B.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
ought this for my wedding - it's absolutely the best! Barely feathered throughout the pictures, ceremony, and reception - only reapplied 1x (just because). The Anna color is a perfect mix of dusty rose and plum, if that makes any sense. Great, long lasting matte color. Will use for work too!
Crystalbell S.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pigmented and does it's job. It's a little pricey, but I guess it's in the name of beauty, I like it it's easy to apply and I would recommend it as more so of a "ohh I love this color and only they have it so let me pick it up product," rather than I need every single color because you really don't. There are cheaper lipsticks that do damn near the same thing. Don't get me wrong it's definitely not the most expensive lipstick out there, but on the other hand I still wouldn't pay that much for a lipstick that didn't wow me.
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My everyday colour which I do wear at least 3 times a week. Love the packaging a solid metal casing with a sharp magnetic snap closure screams luxury product. The colour is a soft pink brown nude that glides on with a creamy texture and dried to a semi matte finish that lasts on the lips for a long period of time with top ups after eating and drinking only being required. All without drying your lips.
Dani L.
Boardman , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite lipsticks! It's so creamy & beautifully pigmented. I love that it doesn't have a sticky feeling what so ever after applying & wearing for hours. It complements my olive skin tone, along with many others very nicely. 5 stars!! 💋💄
Mallorie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a perfect your lips but better shade, it's creamy and comfortable on the lips and lasts a really decent amount of time. It is expensive, it's the sort of thing that you have to decide whether or not it's worth it for you, for me though it's entirely worth the higher price for something that looks as beautiful as this does.
Joy S.
Beaumont
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok im so obsessed with MAC matte and satin lipsticks but i think a found my new obsession these are similar to them but these are so much better they last very long i totally recommend if you are willing to splurge on a lipstick
Kimberly F.
Mesa , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few of these but I feel like they slide around like crazy and transfer everyone. I constantly have to look in the mirror to make sure I haven't smudged it all over my face. A lot of people love these but I feel like there are much better lipsticks out there. Check out thebite beauty amuse bouche line if you want a fantastic lipstick.