BY NARS

Debut weightless, color-saturated lips when you smooth on this NARS Audacious Lipstick. It glides on like satin across skin, and achieves single-stroke coverage that leaves lips with captivating color. see more...

Virginia K.
Virginia K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Absolute favorite product in my cosmetic bag! The rosewood shade is sexy and elegant at the same time. I bought it at Sephora, great price for a long lasting lipstick. I use this product for many occasions and would really recommend this to other women.
Genna B.
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
Another fave of mine. NARS red tones are by far my favorite out there. So saturated and has an amazing formula. I could wear this color everyday, it's not too dramatic and suited any skin tone very well.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Dublin, OH
Smooth and creamy in texture, long lasting color, and stays well within my lip line. I don't have to worry about the color creeping outside of where it's supposed to be.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Love love love this product, it looks good it feels good on my lips. It doesn't dry my lips out, it is pricey but well worth it. It looks so good and it lasts longer then others. I would buy again.
(Summer A.
(Summer A.
Germantown, MD
Love love love it ! It is very creamy and stay very long in my lips . I love the way it dose not make my lips dry all day .
I do recommend this
mariam f.
mariam f.
I swear by this man it's so amazing the color is so pigmented and it stays on for long and doesn't wipe off fast
Hurriya K.
Hurriya K.
Sharjah
Its one of my favourite red shades of all time.The texture is soo goood and its long lasting.